~Epilogue~

~Epilogue~

I woke up with a startle as my alarm rang. Before I could even turn it off, my parents bursted into my room, scaring me to death. Destiny and Alex slowly sat up from where they were sleeping on the floor to see what was going on.

Rubbing her eyes, Destiny yawned. "What's going on?"

"We just wanted to wish you all luck today at school," my mom said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She then looked at me and sighed, placing her hands over her heart as a small smile appeared on her face. "Tim, she's growing up," my mom said to my dad.

I gave her a flat look. "Mom, I've been going to school for like - forever now. I think it's good."

My mom laughed, smiling brightly at me. "Oh, chill out sweetie. I was just joking. I came to say that there's breakfast downstairs when you guys are ready. You're dad wanted to burst in here," she told me.

I narrowed my eyes at my dad and he gave me a look. "I needed to make sure he was behaving," my dad said, looking at Alex.

Alex chuckled as he kissed Destiny's forehead. I rolled my eyes at my dad.

"Oh, please. He's fine."

My dad chuckled. "I know. I trust him. It's that sexy boyfriend of yours that I don't. Him and his muscles. And his abs. And don't get me started on the hair!" my dad said, mimicking me.

I gasped as I threw a pillow at him and it successfully smacked him in the head. "I do not talk like that!"

"I'm leaving before you throw anything else at me!" he said. He then looked at Alex and smiled. "Watch your hands, sir," he told him before disappearing.

My mom shook her head at my dad as she followed him out.

I looked at the couple on the air matress and shook my head. "I'm so sorry."

[][][][][]

To say that I couldn't wait to get to school would be an understatement.

I was f*cking estatic! But mostly because I hadn't seen Shane since noon yesterday and he wasn't there to help calm my before school butterflies this morning.

Instead, he had slept over Jake's house since he wanted to talk to Jake and Jake was bringing him to school the next day. He said sorry but I told him it was fine. I'd hang out with Alex and Destiny and see if they wanted to sleep over. Plus, he hadn't hung out with Jake in a while. Plus, just him going to school this year meant a lot to me.

When Alex parked in the school's parking lot next to Shane's BMW, I almost jumped out of the car.

"Calm your tits, dude!" Alex said, laughing at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him as Destiny smacked him in the head.

"Ouch!" he muttered, rubbing his head.

"You're so rude," Destiny said, but even she couldn't hide the smile on her face.

I chuckled before grabbing my bag and exiting the car, leaving the couple to make out before classes began.

I shook my head at them but couldn't help admitting that they were super cute together. They were going to be the school's cutest couple.

"Evie!"

A smile grew on my face as I turned around, staring at my best friend, also my boyfriend. His arms were wide open, a huge smile on his face. I didn't hesitate before running into his big arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.