Chapter 16

~ IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! ~

*Not edited*

Chapter 16

I was bundled up in my warm, fuzzy, blanket that was covered in white and green peace signs.

I was watching 'Abduction' on Netflix because, just in case you didn't know, Taylor Lautner and I are going to get married. I also have an obsession with movies.

I watched as he ran through the baseball stadium, easily jumping over barriers and ditching his enemy behind.

There was a faint knock on the door that caused me to jump.

When I looked, Shane stood there in his white t-shirt and black basketball shorts.

He smirked at my reaction and I turned back to the television.

"You still scared of horror movies and ghosts?" He asked.

I stayed silent, instead focusing on how Taylor's muscles flexed when he jumped over the obstacles.

"Okay then," Shane said when I didn't answer. He nodded his head as he slowly approached my bed.

When he was near me, he looked at me TV and nodded. "Oh, Taylor Lautner, huh? I bet you I'd make a sexier werewolf."

I rolled my eyes at his comment as I instead, turned up the volume on the TV.

Much better, I thought.

Shane sighed heavily. "Listen, I have to go grocery shopping and I wanted to know if you wanted to come along with me."

"Why me?"

"Because don't girls usually work in the kitchen? I mean, you should know what we need. Not to mention it's your house."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You know, after that night, you're doing an absolutely terrible job of redeeming yourself."

He grimaced before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, about that.."

I shook my head, interrupting him. "Save it. I don't want to talk about it."

He frowned, hanging his head low. Then, he looked back up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Will you at least come shopping with me?" He asked.

I eyes Taylor Lautner before sighing. I paused the movie and got out of bed as a smile stretched across Shane's face.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I muttered, shaking my head as I grabbed my phone.

"Yes!" I heard Shane said.

I turned around and he stopped. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just so you know, I'm only going to make sure you don't get the wrong stuff."

Shane nodded before making his way out of my room and down the steps.

I followed after him, walking outside and hopping into the passenger seat.

"So..." He said as he drove towards the town plaza.

"I don't know," I mumble as I fidget with my hands.

I see Shane give a small smile. "I see you still continue your old habits," he says before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Yeah, well I didn't want to change everything about me," I say cold and harsh as I stare out the window at the passing scenery.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit too harsh of me. I mean, surely, he has to have some reasonable, good quality, excuse for being like this.

Shane cleared his throat, his smile wiping from his face. I instantly felt bad.