IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! NOT AN UPLOAD!

Now, I know you all probably hate me because when you got an email saying I posted a story, you came right on here, looking for chapter 21 full of details and emotional scenes only to see that it's just an author's note. So sorry but you shoulda read the title.

Anyways, this story is almost over which means soon, I'll be starting another story. So I'm going to do this now so I know which one to move on with.

This is just brief description thingys of my story ideas. Read them and then comment below on which one you want me to do. Thanks :)

Choices:

A) Bittersweet Revenge

Hailey is the girl at the bottom of the social letter, right next to her best friend Alice. Even the nerds that are forced to do everyone's homework and wear their pants like Steve Urkel are above them. Hailey hates change, but she copes with it. She also copes with being made fun of, humiliated, laughed at, and being unsafe.

But can she cope with the fact that Alice is tired of being bullied and decides to move to a new school and home three towns over?

Now, Hailey is determined to get revenge on the school. For all the children that picked on her, laughed at her, embaressed her, made her best friend leave, and yes, shoved her head down a toilet.

Her plan? To get to the top of the social ladder. And it all started with a summer makeover.

B) The Guide to Dealing With the School's Bad Boy

Charlotte is good girl. She's also the one that everyone goes to for advice. Whether it's about fashion, good study habits, being organized, or guys and relationships - mostly the latter - she's their go-to-gal.

But what happens when Charlotte captures the attention of the school bad boy? Can she take all the advice she's ever given to people and use it on him? Or will she just have to wing it and see where it leads her?

Well at least she knows one thing's for sure; homework comes first.

C) The Contract

Melanie isn't your average teenager - well unless you consider a teenager that is $5 million in debt to their father average.

Melanie's father wants his money back, and now. But since Melanie doesn't have it, she makes a deal with him. She has five months to earn all that money and pay him back, otherwise, he can have whatever he wants from her and for Melanie, that could be death for all she knows.

So what happens when Melanie meets the famous Ethan Edwards; Hollywood's hottest guy that's been on covers of over a hundred magazines, in America and all over the world.

Melanie's not interested in him until she realizes that he might be just what she needs. A key to surviving. And five months is all it'll take.

D) When I Look At You

"Just remember," he says, placing his chin on my head.

I sigh before reciting the lines that I've been saying since that dreadful day. "That you'll always be here for me," I say, finishing his statement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brielle's family is in the performing arts. All of her relatives are either actresses, actors, singers, dancers, or like her, an ice skater.

Brielle is just trying to escape her rough, emotional past. She didn't think she'd be able to, but with the help of her best friend Ricky and her figure skates, she is.

But what happens when a visit to an ice skating show brings her face to face with the same person that caused her to want to forget her past?

Okay, well those are my top 4 ideas. I hope you liked them all. & sorry, I suck at these description things. Trust me, they'll be better than they sound haha.

All rights reserved so you can not copy my ideas. Whichever three I don't use I will write later on.

Thank you for reading and please remember to comment below what book you want me to write.

P.S. 200 reads away from 10,000 on this story (: 

Love you all!

~Mother Squishy <3