Young Justice ff- a lost bird

The Joker ran down the quiet road as the famouse Young Justice followed. The crazed Joker aproched the now empty Gotham High and ran in and lept onto a wooden desk. Joker insanely laughed for no reason in particular. Soon the team joined him in the room and they began to fight but not before a load of henchmed including Harley and her Hienahs lept into action. The group tackled down the henchmen but Robin got distracted by Joker trying to make a break for it, so he ran off.

Robin darted into the sports hall and looked around for the Joker but he was nowhere to be seen. The boy wonder calmly walked around the room then, out of nowhere, came the classic Joker laugh. Robin whipped around to come face to face  with his mentors biggest enemy. Robin kicked him and then threw a punch. Joker pulled out a knife as the bird got ready for his next attack. "How you doing then Birdy boy?" Taunted the Joker.

"Im alright atually, how are you Clown?" Robin smirked.

"Im fine birdy but I dont think you will be for much longer" Joker laughed as he went to stab Robin. The bird swiftly glided away then lept back and flipped over ready for the jokers next move. The Joker went to slash Robin but once again he managed to dodge it. Soon the Joker had, had enough and went to punch him. Robin recived the punch to his chest, He grunted slightly as he went to kick Joker, bot Joker just grabbed his leg and slung him into a wall. Robin Grunted as he pulled himself up and there was joker. Next thing he knew, his head was throbbing and he was out cold..................

BACK WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM...

Kid Flash ran around taking out as many goons as possible and Aqulad used his whips whilst Superboy tackled the hienahs and the girls took on Harley. Soon as Kid Flash and Aqua lad were finially done they helped the girls who had just about finished with Harley. "Connor, Artmis take Harley to Arkham" Kaldur ordered.

"But what about Robin and Joker!" Wally remembered "Where are they?". Aqua lad considered this for a moment then nodded, "Alright, Wally and M'gann, you two look for Robin i think he went into the sports hall" Aqualad said calmly "Connor and Artmis, you two take Harley to arkham, I'll take the Heinahs" He finished. Kid immidiatly sped into the hall and looked around, no sign of Robin. M,gann looked around aswell and soon a gasp excaped her lips. Kid Flash immidiatly sped over and joined in, what they saw was a puddle of blood, and written in blood on the sports hall wall, was the words, We have your little Birdie, give us the city and no harm will follow Kid Flash began to vibrate violently as he scrunched his fists and clenched his jaw. How could this happen? He stared at the wall as it all hit him. His best friends life was at risk unless the JOKER was GIVEN the WHOLE CITY. That was never going to happen.

"Megan, you have to link us, now" The spedster said in a suprisingly emotionless voice. Megan nodded then said. Hello, Robin you there?!? Kid Flash called. No reply came "Robin and the others must be out of my telepathic range" Megan sniffed, it wasnt until this point that Kid falsh realised that Megan was crying. Wally looked at her sadly and then to the door "We should go, the others will need to know about this, I say we go to mt. justice, they will be back soon anyway" Kid explained. Megan only nodded as they walked out, Megan flew towards the building and Kid Flash just walked slowly, What now? How were they going to get robin back? Wally then gained speed and ran to the mountain where the rest of the team should be. As soon as Wally ran in, he knew M'gann was struggling to say what had happened, Connor was hugging her for comfort as the others sat down waiting for KF to arrive so he can explain to the others. When Wally finally came in, the group knew something was up when Robin wasn't there and the speedster wouldn't stop vibrating. "Wally, what's wrong:?" Artmis asked. KF shook his head and sat down, "They have Robin" Wally said slowly "And there going to... kill him unless we hand over the whole town" he said emotionlessly.

"Oh my god" Artmis gasped as the others took it in. Wally nodded as he continued to vibrate as he thaught more about the possibility of getting Robin back. "Kid, its ok, well get him back" Kaldur said but this did not nelp the young speedster. But, before he could reply a call from Batman came in, "How was the mission?" The team knew that Batman would flip if they told him that the Bird was missing so Kaldur stepped forwards "We got the goons, Harley and her two hienahs but the Joker got away" He said calmly. Batman nodded slowly. "So wheres Robin?" He asked. The team flinched slightly.

"Joker got away with him" Kaldur said

"Yeah, he left a note on the wall saying that if we don't give Joker the city Hell kill him, which was written in blood" Kid added emotionlessly (which was highly unusual for the Happy-go-lucky-speedster.)

Batman nodded. "OK, find him now" he gave the team a death glare then his face vanished from the screen.