Chapter 36~ Daddy Wayne

*****Sky POV*****

I yauned and looked down at my blue pajamas. "Wayne day!" I grinned throwing on some skinny red jeans and a Black hoodie, I pulled up the hood and it covered my face, just like my purple one, well... all my hoodies did because I altered them, they weren't tatty or nothing, they looked real nice, they looked like a bird beak, it kind of hooked over my face. (Teen titans, ravens hood, look it up)

My t-shirt was nice enough, just a black one with a scruffy looking Read heart splattered on. I then grabbed my Backpack and piled my stuff into it, My hoodies, jeans, leggins, tops, shorts, not many though, one pair of shorts and leggins, 3 tops, 5 hoodies you get the jist.

I had one pair of shoes too...come to think of it, I only need one. I packed up my scetch pads, pencils and pens and my box. You can't know whats in my box... not yet anyway.

*****Sky*****

She then ran down stairs "And here she is Mister Wayne" She smiled. Sky smiled aswell underneath the hood and waved happily. "Hello mister Wayne"

"Please, call me Bruce" he smiled. Sky nodded throwing her bag thurther up her shoulder to stop it from slipping.

"OK, well do you want me to take your bag for you or..."

"No thankyou Mr Wa- Bruce. I don't want to bother you too much" hopefully the assassins won't follow me, well, atleast there is Batman and Robin in Gotham. Man! what about school!

"Hey urm.... which school would I be attending? "

"Gotham high, just like your brother"

"Brother?" she asked.

"yes, my adopted son, you'll be brother and sister now"

She nodded, "Now if you like you can get into the car, I'll be there in a moment"

"Alright" Sky smiled running across the dusty tarmac and hesitating to get into the car.

Then she saw him.

AN. Thanks for reading ^.^ I was, wondering, should I do a sequel for this knew character? or shall I keep going with this book?