Chapter 26~ what happened

"Who?" Dick removed his glasses to pass Wally a questioning look.

"The Joker"

"Urm, I dunno..."

"Dick, tell me"

"Wally I really dont thi-"

"Tell me!"

"OK, well he urm" Dick was suddenly hit by the memory of his parents repeated deaths, his eyes became more sad and Wallys emerald ones softened.

"Dick?"

"I need a shower, stay here" Dick then grabbed a pair of jeans, a white shirt, green hoodie and some boxers.

Wally nodded as Dick entered a en suite bathroom, he locked the door and took a shower.

Wally, sat on the bed, he knew how Dick had lost his parents, Dick had sadly watched the whole thing himself. Blaming himself for thair deaths. Wally frowned at the poster, they all looked so happy, it was hard to realise that his happy, joyful and energetic best friend had gone through so much, yet still managed to smile.

Wally got so lost in his thoughts that when Dick walked infront of him he lept back. "Hi" Dick smirked sitting on the end of the bed. "OK, what happened?"

"Ugh..." Dicks eyes moved to the poster. "Joker had a tape"

"Of what?" Dick looked down, tears forming in his crystal blue eyes "There last moments"

"He made you watch thair deaths?" Dick looked up.

Despratly trying to hold back tears. "Dick?"

"y-yeah, s-so-sorry" He sniffed as a single salty tear slipped down his face.

"Dick, im so sorry" Wally frowned placing a reassuring hand on Dicks shoulder. "Its OK"

"No its not Dick, what else did that maniac do?"

"Loads, I can't... no, im sorry Wally, I just want to forget it" Wally in understanding.

Dick suddenly jumped as the door swung open. He slightly hid behind Wally as Bruce walked in, and he was not happy. Dick winced under Bruces glare and Wally had to try his very best not to run away.

"Dick, if you dont explain everything in 10 minutes your in huge trouble" Dick nodded sadly. "Ok so basically I pr-"

"You know what, foget it, I dont care. I am banning you from being Robin and your grounded" Dicks eyes widened.

"How long?"

"Permantly"

"No!" Dick yelled.

"Yes!" Bruce yelled back. Dick looked down as Bruce left the room, slamming the door behind him. Tears began to fall from Dicks eyes and Wally was wondering what to do.

"Dick-"

"No Wally, I'm sorry"

"Ok shall I go"

"Unless you want Bruce to assasinate you then yes, see you tomorrow"

AN. I hope I gave you the feels :'(