Chapter 24~ greetings

Wally grabbed Dicks arm and walked to the neerest zeta tube.

"Dude, lets go to the mountain-"

"Urm Wally?"

"Yeah?"

"Urm, could we maybe... go to... Gotham?"

" Gotham?  But if Bruce finds yo-"

"I need to speak to Bruce, say sorry, make up, but im not going alone, can you come?"

"OK, urm, but if he asks it would be your fault we would be there!"

Dick raised his arms in defence, "Totally" he smirked, Wally then walked into the zeta tube

"Dude, where are you going?"

"Mount J, I need to get into my suit or I cant run!"

"Dude, that'll take forever!"

"Hey, ill be quick as a flash, stay here, dont move!"

"OK, just dont alert the team!"

"Kay-" then he was gone Dick lent on the wall, just to think about how the past few months had gone, this would be a story to tell Alfred. He smirked then stuffed his hands into his pockets, he huffed then took his utility belt from under his hoodie and slung it over one shoulder and under the other, like a sash.

He then let out a sigh, how long was KF going to take?

Just then, the robotic called out Kid Flash and his number and the yellow and red speedster appeared. "Hey dude, you going to zeta to Gotham?"

"Yeah, then we'll have to run to the manor before were spotted" Dick nodded then walked to the zeta beam. The voice then said. "Robin B.01 currently banned from using Zeta beams by League, contacting League now..."

"No, No No dont contact league!" Dick huffed, no use. Wasnt going to work. "Well, we have a long walk ahead of us KF"

"Or run, dude, if I carry you we can get there in a hour or less"

"Fine" Dick huffed not liking the idea of being carried.

Kid Flash then bent down. "Piggie back time!" he smirked. Dick huffed but reluctantly hopped on.

Kid Flash stood up as Robin slipped on his glasses then pulled his hood. "Oh and dude, I grabbed this..." Kid then passed Dick a gray back pack, Dick looked at him questionly but opened it, inside was his Robin suit, Shoes, gloves, belt and mask encluded.

"Thanks Wallman" Dick smiled.

"No problem" KF smiled. Dick slipped the back pack over his shoulders then grabbed tighter "Ready?"

"Ready" Dick comfirmed then Kid Flash vegan to run.