Chapter 15~ Good bye boy blunder

Robin stopped once he could see the town, he sat on abranch and waited for the sky to darken. Once the sun had completely set, he swung down and landed in his crouch.

He then crept towards the clothing store and looked for enterances, nope. Then someone yelled recognising his suit.

He snapped his head around, "To late to go back" he reminded himself then kicked the glass display window, causing it to smash completely and alarms to blare. He ran in and dived under a clothing rack as people poared in holding various wepons.

He crawled around silently and pulled a pair of jeans that were his size of a rack. He rolled over to another rack and silently grabbed a shirt and a black hoodie, he smirked then darted to the accessories. He grabbed a pair of sun glasses and turned around to where the shoes were. He grabbed some black converse in his size then ducked from someones view. A man walked towards the aisle, Robin backed away and crawled under the rack again. He then looked down the shop, the changing room would be safer, and he could get changd and sneak out un-noticed then he could get out.

Robin creeped towards another rack then did a forward roll to the other. And finally, after a lot of ducking, rolling and crawling he made it, Robin ran in and quickly got changed, he then pulled up the hood, tightened then tied his laces and finially slipped on his glasses. He then put the suit on the floor and slipped the utility belt under his jumper.

He casually walked out and towards the 'mob'. "Hes not in the changing room" he smiled then began to walk out slowly. Nobody stopped him so he managed to make it out. Once out, he slung the belt over one shoulder and undr the other.

Breathing a sigh of relief he ran down the street, hoping his next destination will be more helpful.