Chapter 16

AN. OK this is really inportant!!! my phone loves to mess up my books and publish the chapters in a different order, I have numbered them so please watch out

Dick walked down the street and soon came across a sign. You are now leaving Sanmargo Robin rolled his eyes and walked out. He ran down a road until he finially came to a place he recogniced metropolis. Dick Grayson smirked as he walked down the road and looked around, if superman knew he was here he would be here in seconds, Or if superboy was here... then Robin is automatically doomed...

Robin smirked slightly then remembered what he was looking for Right, come on think... where to go? Dick thaught hard, well on this perticular day Gotham and Metropolis are the best places to look.

He then heard a noise, then an alarm... He was still boy wonder... right? He ran towards the noise and jumped on the guys back, he then lept down and slammed him to the ground and handcuffed him to a pole, then wrote a note saying Hey supey, im still fighting crime :) not giving up yet, tell the B-man I'll be visiting, see you soon ~ Robin

Robin smirked then put the note on the guys lap and ran off. He lept onto a roof and watched Superman fly over and his face become consumed with shock. he picked up the note,  then the bad guy and flew off.

Dick smiled then he looked for a place to sleep,  if he found them nothing would be a problem. He ran across the roofs and did a flip now and then.

He then stopped and lept down carefully. I swear I saw I- oh there! Dick then ran at a signpost, and there was a poster for Hayleys circus. He ripped the poster down and looked at the adress, Aww come on! thst place is miles away! ill never get there in time! Robin moaned then began on his long treck to the circus, if anyone could help it was Haley.

Dick, the last Grayson, ran as fast as he could to get to his destination. He ran down the dusty tarmac and  soon came to a halt as he grew much more tired.

Then a figure came to view a while back Oh no

AN. two updates in one day, mainly because i have nothing better to do and I really enjoy writing this! Thankyou so so soooo much for reading this you have no idea what it means to me, seriosly i never thaught i would get over 400 reads in a month. You guys are just amazing, x