Chapter 18~ struggling

Struggling, Richard rolled over and pushed himself up. "Stay down Dick" Batman glared. Dick glared at his not-so-happy mentor.

"Make me" he smirked.

Batman gave him a fulll on Batglare, towering over him like a skyscraper.

Dick Stared up at him, glaring in return, staring at his white eyes, "Dick, if you want whats best for you come with me"

"No"

"Richard-"

"I said No I mean no Batman" he said, putting venom and hatred into the name.

Batman grabbed Dicks hood in his gloved hand then lifted him off the ground as if her were as light as a feather. "Let go of me" Dick spat between gritted teeth.

"No, your coming with me"

"No im not, you fogot to tie my hands" Dick smirked swinging back and kicking Bruce with his feet. He then lept into a hand spring and rolled forwards and pulled out his trusty pen knife from his red utility belt, he cut the ropes in one swift move then lept up and darted away from Batman, stopping a few meters away.

"You dont want to do this dick" he warned.

"Watch me" He smirked as Batman ran at him, Dick lept up and summer salted over his head, landing softly behind him.

"Really Bats, thats all ya got?"

"Richard you dont undrstand, Joker manipulating you hes tur-"

"No, im doing this by choice" he spat, suddenly he realised what he said and regreted it. He was basically admitting he was a criminal, that was bad.

He wanted to go with batman, to get help, he wanted to see the team, keep his friends, his life or at least his past life, if it was still there. He wanted to be Robin again, save people, beat up the joker, he wanted to foget this would all end, be a bad dream, foget about it. But that wad not the case, he couldn't foget, neither could Batman or the others, so why bother?

Why bother trying to re gain sanity to have it all ripped away again when everyone rejects you? Why try? Dick glared at the Batman.

Batman returned the glare to his past partner. Then Dick turned around and ran, heading towards the destination of Haleys Circus.