Chapter 8

REALLY INPORTANT!!! ROBIN WAS WITH THE JOKER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS!!! YOU FIND OUT OTHER BITS LATER IN THE STORY BEAR WITH ME, YOULL GET IT

Robin ran up the stairs as the joker threw various wepons including throwing knives and other sharp objects. Robin lept up the last step then Harley came charging down towards him.

He lept onto his hands then pushed up, front flipping over Harley. He then saw poision ivy and cat woman. "Danm it" he muttered pulling a few smoke pellets from his utility belt.

He threw them down creating a smoke forest. he then ran and kicked poision ivy, ppants then sprouted from the ground so he lept up and threw himself across the corridor. A gun fired and a bullet whistled past his head. Robin turned left and ran up more steps, smoke allarms then went off as he continued to run.

He then saw a vent so he ripped it off and scrambled in. he then crawled as fast as he could as Jokers footsteps became louder. Robin shuffled around a corner and then continued to move fast as he could, as soon as he came to a exit he turned around and kicked the vent off. He was in another corridor.

He crawled out and ran as dast an he could to find a exit from the building. He then ran towards another flight of stairs and darted up. Worst game of hide and seek ever he thought as he came to a window, he was 4 stories up. He huffed as he noticed a smaler building not to far away. Robin then walked backwards, ran then lept out, landin awkwardly on the roof.

Then he got up and continued to run, he wasn't free yet, he was a criminal. What now? he wondered as he slowed down, he mayswell have just let Joker kill him.

Then he heard it. Footsteps. A fast pair and 3 avarage ones and a wooshing sound. The Young Justice had spotted him.