Chapter 29~ money

Dick went first, walking out the room and sliding down the stair rail. Wally followed at super speed then they opened the large door and walked out, both being in an adventurous mood, decided to climb the tree and drop over to the other side, dispite the gate being open.

They then made a bee line to gotham mall. Wally ran in, "Aww jeez, we fogot money!" Wally frowned, Dick smirked pulling out a handfull of 10 and 5 pound notes. Wally lit up and smirked, "Alright! what first?"

"Urm, I dunno... how about..."

"Urmmmm... how about we..." a grin then formed on his lips.

"Ugh oh" Dick said as Wally was full on grinning.

"Play a few... pranks"

"Oh I dunno"

"Goody two shoes all of a sudden?"

"Ugh... no! Ha, no way, but we need to stay under the B-man radar for now" wally nodded.

"Fair enough, where to now?"

"Ugh, oh I dunno"

"Dude, you havnt eaten!"

"And?"

"C'mon, let's go eat something"

"No! Wally im not hungry, why dont we just go to a clothes store and jump out from behind racks?"

Wally then grinned "OK"

Dick smirked then darted to the nerest clothes store which happened to be Primark. "How can people buy this stuff?" Wally asked amazed.

"no idea, some of it is ok though" Dick said hiding behind a dress rack, Wally watched as the old lady passed. Dick then lept out and the lady fell back. "Dude!" Just then, security came in.

"Come on wally, were leaving" Dick snickerd.

"Yeah" wally laughed as they walked into Tescos.

"Dude! I... can't,  b-belive haha!" Wally laughed almost falling over if the acrobat hadn't caught him.

"Yeah, god im thirsty, shall we get something?"

"A big pepsi bottle!" Wally grinned, Dick also smiled pulling up his hood and pulling his glasses from his pocket.

He grabbed a litre bottle of pepsi, cola laces and some randoms.

Wally smiled as they payed the cashier and walked out, Dick ran holding the items, Wally followed, running slower so he wouldn't get his thousands of fans after him.

Dick smiled as they stopped in the center of the shopping center, im so thirsty Dick thaught opening the pepsi bottle. The pepsi rose to the top and expolded. Wally burst out laughing as the sticky liquid flew over the people and Dick. Dick placed the bottle down and backed away as it slowed down. Dick, now was laughing as people flashed death glares and said rude comments whilst others passing by either gasped or laughed.

Dick and Wally were laughing so hard that they didn't notice a familiar face in the croud.

"So that's why Wally wasn't on the mission"