Chapter 13 ~ KF

Harley walked in holding Kid Flash by his neck, gun to his head.

"Oh my god, Kid flash what you doing here I thaught-"

"Yeah I came back, worried, why didn't you say harley was patroling the area?"

"I-I don't know... I don't know, Joker why are you doing this?" Dick stared at the joker as he threw Robin his mask, "Put that back on kid then get in the car with Harley and your friend" Dick nodded then followed obediently and into the car, Harley got in the passenger seat, Robin and Kid Flash in the back with bud and lou.

"You try to excape and I'll set the mutts on ya!" Harley snapped. KF nodded but Robin talked back.

"So what? Those mutts couldn't hurt us if thair lives depended on it, we could be out of the car and miles away before they get close to us!" He smirked.

"What you doing dude?" KF asked suprised.

"Hinting to you, get out of here"

"But-"

"Kid, there going to hurt you to get to me, get out of here, you'll be doing us both a favour"

Kid Flash then stared at robinthen saw the rip in his suit where he was stabbed.

Blood stained the gray material and realised how brave his best friend was, "Turns out it was a weak move, no where neer enough to kill me, I'll be fine, now go"

"But-"

"Common, I've pushed too many people away and feeling the disaster, heavy on the dis, now go" He then coughed the word circus then pushed wally out the car.

Harley slapped him and Robin lept out the dogs and Harley following. "Catch us if ya can... bozos" he muttered the last bit as KF gave him a piggie back ride back to mt justice.

(In a nice way guys jeez, I don't support Robflash or flashbird or anything so stop thinking that way :P )

"God that was horrible" Robin frowned.

"Robin, what were they doing too you? "

"Urm... well I-I don't think... I don't want to talk about it" he snickered slightly at the end.

"Rob?" Kid asked over his shoulder.

"No, no, no the Joker he... no!" he repeted "KF stop, were safe here" he smiled.

"Whats up dude, your acting off"

"The jokr he... he hehe hehe hahahaha!" Robin burst out laughing.

"No! Robin snap out of it! Rob!" Kid looked at robin in the eye, "Don't do this" Robin continued to laugh and KF pulled the phone from his pocked and called Aqualad.

"Aqualad, we have a problem-"

"Where are you?"

"With Robin in the forest, hes lost it, I don't know what they've done to him but he's on the floor laughing, and it looks like its hurting his wound, come quick"

"Kid, you disobeyed the tea-"

"I KNOW! JUST GET OVER HERE!!!" He yelled, Kaldur hung up after sayiny theyd be there soon by using co-ordinates wally gave them.

Robin looked up at kid flash, knowing he needed help but how?

AN. OK, im the kind of person who will always beluve that they can do better and push themselves on ect. im doing well in English and know I can do better at this book.

im sorry but I have good news and bad news, bad first. im re writing this book. Good news, its a seperate more detailed version for people who may not get it or enjoy detailed descriptions, this one will still be updated, maybe not so regualy though. Ive written 10 chapters in advance for you and will post the new version too but this one will stay up. its confusing ish but bear with me, it will work. Sorry I just really think I can do better, also I may or may not turn this into a trilogy so ill keep you updated on that if you like, sorry for boring you with a super long authors note, ill make it up to you,  promise x

so there WILL BE UPDATES JUST NOT AS REGULARY!!! you guys rule x