Chapter 4 - new suit new start

Robin re entered the room now wearing a new, more dark uniform (Front cover!!!) His R was now bigger and more evil looking, his whole suit changed to black, gray and red. Joker threw him a mask then beckoned him over. "Right then, put this on then go to Gotham bank and get me as much money as possible" he then threw the boy wonder a bag "Fill this or I'll shock you, oh and don't you dare talk to the Young Justice, Justice league or Batman or I'll kill you infront of them and ill know because there is a microphone inside your top.

"Why should I go?" Robin snapped.

"I'll kill you after sending a ambush to mt justice and making you watch your friends then the Justice league being disposed of" Joker shot back.

Robin nodded, "Oh and when you get back were changing your name" Robin nodded sadly "Now go, oh and if you arnt back by 12:00 PM, thats in 5 hours, I'll shock you first 3 will be warnings, last one will be permenent, now go!" And with that he left through the steel door, down a load of corridors then out of the window.

He lannded on the ground in a crouch then sprung up, why am I doing this? he wondered as he ran down through Gotham. He then looked around the usual places where Batman would be hiding.

No Batman, must be looking for me Robin thaught as he walked towards the bank. He pulled a bomb out of his new crimson utility belt and hesitatated for a moment before blowing up a hole in the wall. Alarms sounded as Robin prepared for police and possibly his past mentor.

Never thaught I'd be on this side of the wall he thaught before leaping in. He then blew up a safe and piled as much money as possible into the bag. He then ran and lept through the hole and ran back towards the Jokers new lair, there were police sierens so he threw down a smoke pellet and continued to run...

*****Young Justice in mountain*****

Kidflash sat on the floor sulking as Artmis cleaned her arrows and Kaldur was busy looking for Robin, Connor was out and Megan was watching tv. Then Batman came in "I have something to show you" he said as he walked up to Kaldur, "I need to borrow the computer do you mi-"

"Not at all" Kaldur smiled getting up and walking to the team who were now standing beside Batman.

"I have to show you something" Batman repeated as he logged into the gotham security cameras. The team watched as the wall wasblown off and a shadowed figure stepped in.

"Is that?" Wally began but the others hushed him asif they were in the climax of a new film. Then the figure blowed up a safe and stepped into the light. Batman paused it and everyone gasped "No" Wally mumbled.

"Batman, are you sure thats him?" Connor asked.

"Positive, and unfortunatly due to the fact that he has gon to the life of crime, we must bring him to justice, but I think hes being controlled so, now you guys are patroling Gotham. Find him and take him straight to arkhams questioning and Phiciastry rooms

(Phyciatrist rooms, I dont know there names)

and question him"

The team nodded then set off straight to Gotham...