Chapter 3 - treated like an animal

A big thankyou to SamanthaHarris419 for reading and voting ect. This chapter is for her.

*****Robin*****

Today only Harley skipped in and stood in front of Dick. She smiled then walked closer "How ya hangin' Dickie bird?" she asked smiling. Richard looked up and stared, "Could be better" he huffed.

"Ya losin' ya edge birdie" she warned "Puddin' won't like that" Robin nodded then Harley came closer, "I ain't on your side bird boy, but I gotta warn ya, Jokers having some friends over tonight,  so behave or I'll set Bud 'n' Lou on ya!"

He nodded then Joker burst in, dragging a chair behind him. "K harls, get him out" Harley nodded at his order and pulled out a key. She then unlocked Robins arms from the wall as Joker came over and put a gun to his head.

Dick tensed slightly as the joker nudged him to the chair and sat him down, Harley tied up his wrists and legs then Joker pushed in a old tv on a cart. He slotted in a video tape recording then forced the bird to re watch his parents death. Again and again.

The first time Joker pried dicks eyes open, forcing him to watch, Dick struggled but he couldn't drain out the noise of his scream, his parents crys, the thud and then his tears.

Struggling frantically, Robin attempted to excape so joker slapped him whilst laughing at the tape recording. Harley felt slight pity for the small bird as, even being 13, he was crying at this despite being mentored by the Batman who failed to show emotion. Joker laughed louder at this as Dick tried to close his eyes.

Joker then un tied him and threw him across the room, Robin whimpered quietly but not loud enough for the joker to hear. "Aww, does little Dickie mis his mummy and daddy? TOUGH LUCK KIDDO CAUSE THEY AINT COMIN' BACK!" He laughed. Robin shook his head trying to remove the image, if his parents were watching they wouldn't aprove, the boy wonder should not react like this.

Joker then picked him up by his hair and smiled, his big yellow teeth dim. Dick Grayson squirmed as joker picked him up so they were eye to eye. He then threw him into the wall again, Dick banged his head on the cement hard and his back ached really bad.

Joker walked closer and kicked his chest. Robin gasped as joker went to kick him again, but Dick grabbed his leg and pulled him down.

"Your going to regret that birdie" Joker spat, Dick scrambled up and, despite his throbbing head, he was prepared to fight. Joker got up and ran to him and tried to knock him down but Robin swooped out of the way. "Stubid bird" Joker grunted as Robin lept back.

Soon, there was a loud bang and there came Harley, Catwoman and Poison ivy. They walked in slowly, ready to see the boy wonder "I brought some play mates mustah J" harley smiled.

Dick looked to see them giving joker the time to pin him down. He huffed under the clowns weight as he tried to break free. "Harley, quick grab the colar!" He snapped. Harley then fastened a electric collar around Dick Graysons neck.

Dick struggled but gave in giving himself to them. Joker then pressed a button on his remote sending a sharp shot of pain through Dicks body. He immediately let out a grunt whilst trying to contain his pain.

Because, as Batman once told him, pain is a sign of weakness and will only cause Joker or any other villain to try harder.

Dick stood up but Joker just held the button down, Dick then dropped to the floor grasping at his neck. He gritted his teeth as he tried to excape the pain.

The joker laughed more as Dick struggled to keep himself up on his knees. The joker laughed louder and louder as Robin completely colapsed. The Joker then let go of the button then Dick recovered, he slowly tried to get up and eventually he was standing. Dispite the shaking of his legs, he ran at Joker.

"Stop now bird boy or I'll toast you alive! Now, I need you to steal me something, Harley and the girls have made you a new costume"

(See front cover, this would include same shoes and black trouser/leggings)

Joker then gave it to him, "Get changed" he commanded, Robin was about to protest untip Joker waved the remote about. He nodded then walked out...