Chapter 2- Holding on

*****Robin*****

Robin was suddenly awoken by the Joker slamming open the door. The door slammed into the plain gray wall which caused Dick to switch to fully alert, reminding him of where he is. Robins head snapped up as the joker slowly approached him, "How you hanging up then wonder boy?" Joker asked. Soon there was a loud bang and none other than Harley Quinn barged in. "I made it puddin' did ya get him?" Harleys eyes then met Robins as she smiled. "Ahh OK the, what next, I can get Red and kitty if ya like?" Harley offered,

"No thanks Harls, I think we may play with our new toy for a bit first" Joker smiled.

"K Mistah J, So ya want anything?"

"Yeah, get the chair and that tape" Joker grinned. Harley nodded then skipped out the room. Joker followed leaving behind a confused bird...

*****Young justice*****

"Where could he have taken him?" Kid flash said, in a still emotionless voice, it pained Artmis to see him like this so she drove closer to him "Its ok, we'll find him, I promise" Artmis forced a smile, she now realised how great friends Wally and Dick were. Knowing that Joker could be doing anything to him at anytime killed Wally. It was at times like this that he really needed the team. "How do you think hes holding up?" Wally asked.

"Wally, he is one of the teams bravest and mentally strongest members I'm sure hell be alright"

"For now" Wally finished as he sped up, "We've got to find him, we know what Jokers like, hell do it slowly, we have to help him" Wally said. Artmis nodded as they sped up to where ever they may turn.

*****Connor and M'gann*****

"Do you think Robin will be alright?" Megan asked as Connor as she flew around the hall

"I dont know, he may last a few days but we dont know what the Joker is doing" Connor explained. M'gann nodded at this then flew into the hall, "We should clean this place up, there will be people in this school tomorrow" Megan confirmed as she and Connor began to tidy up...