Chapter 23~ Wallman

Dick Grayson, now once again, he didnt want to harm haley and his circus... anymore. So he left. He was now officially alone. How come this keeps happining? Was it bad kama? Or good karma for others? Or was it just misfortunate events? Dick rolled his eyes under his glasses.

He was curently stood on a pavement, hoping for something, anything. He grabbed the utility belt which he was weraing like a sash and buckled it on, under his hodie. He walked around matropolis and walked over to a park.  He sat down on a bench and watched all the happy familys, something he missed.

Dick hung his head thinking how dissapointed his parents would be. He let out a sigh before lifting his head back up and scanning his eyes over the park. Everybody looked so happy.

Dick then noticed a familiar figure, wearing jeans, a checkered shirt and red vans. The boy looking around desperately like a lost child. The boy with fiery red hair. The 15 year old Wally West.

Dick stood up, unsure of what to do. He couldn't face Wally after what he had done, however he did need help on the other hand...

No, he needed Wally. So, before he could change his mind he called: "Hey, Wally!"

The red head looked around for the voice he swar he heard.

"Wally! Walman over here!!!" he yelled again. The red heads eyes locked with Dicks, tinted glass covered, ones. "Dick?" Wally asked.

"The one and only" Dick smiled.

Wally forced himself to run at an average human speed then found himself standing infront of Dick. "Ive been looking everywhere for you!" he said rather relived.

"im sorry"

"Dick-"

"You going to take me away?"

"No, I know whats going on"

"What?" Dick asked slightly taken aback.

"Your trying to help us, by leaving you led the others away, Joker and the other villains followed, you saved us, your not a criminal Dick, Your a hero"

"Thanks KF, but that doesn't take away those mistakes I made, im still in big trouble, I'll need as much help I can get, and I have a feeling Joker won't give up anytime soon"

"Me neither, or his little gang"

"The injustice leugue are back hoping for aster"

"Still with the aster thing!"

"Yup, oh, any chance I could... stay at yours for a bit, I have nowhere to go, I just ran from Haleys-"

"The circus?"

"Yeah" Dick frowned.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"Alright, well follow me"

AN. Hi! So, thanks for reading and I would like to ask you to check out my friends profile RennHaynes230 shes really talented and is just an amazing friend, she may even do a roll play, but not DC, sorry, but just check her out, shes just so helpful, also check out