Chapter 19

Dick Grayson, once a flying Grayson, once a hero, now a criminal. Dick walked around the brick maze of buildings. It was dark and lights flashed into the sky, cheering and applauding, all signalling he was close.

Surley Haley would help? Dick walked out the maze and towards the huge big top tent. He walked towards it, pulling up his hood. He pushed the highly reflective sunglasses up his nose.

He looked around the tent, stuffing his hands into his hoodie pocket. His eyes scanned the area until they lay upon Haley.

A weightlifter started lifting huge weights making Dick frown slightly, this act usually came on before- No dont think about that! Dick warned himself as he walked in keeping to the shadows.

He stepped in, "Ticket" a man said. Dick rolled his eyes, then pulled down his hood and removed his glasses, "Dick Grayson" the man smiled.

"How you doing Charlie?"

"Not bad lad, wheres Bruce?"

"Oh, I needed to see Haley for that..."

"Oh... well go in, Haley will be done shortly" Dick nodded, slipped the glasses back on then pulled his hood back up.

Soon the show was over and Haley was exiting the ring, guests cheered then began to pile out, Dick staying sat.

"What you still doing here kid? Lost your mum or dad?" Haley asked nicley.

"Nope, just coming to see a old friend" Dick smirked.

"That voice..."

Dick then yanked down his hood revealing messy black hair, he then removed the glasses revealing bright ocean blue eyes.

"DICK GRAYSON!" Haley boomed engulfing the 13 year old in a hug. Dick grinned then pulled away.

"I need help Harly, something went wrong... I've had to leave Bruce, Joker got me and-"

"Joker? You mean that crazy clown guy? What did he want with you?"

"All sorts, but we need to talk in private"