Chapter 34~ why trust her?

"So, what is it?" Batmans voice echoed around the dark cave. Wally had retreted home since Dick had gone 'to Barbras house'.

"The girl, shes an orphan, I was thinking, maybe Bruce Wayne may take her in, she can do flips, handsprings, use a staff and escrima sticks. She also has really good reflexes and strength-"

"Sounds good, but would we trust her with our identities? "

"She is being huntd down by cadmus, she deserves to know" Robin said.

Batman nodded, "Alright I'll leave it for a day, I'll go tomorrow and talk about it, but if this goes wrong your in big trouble"

"Why me? "

"Because you told me it'd be a good idea"

"Yeah... OK" Robin nodded, "Well, im going to go have tea, see you in a minute" then he left the damp, dark cave.

*****The girl*****

The girl scampered up the drain pipe and into her room. She huffed then flopped on the bed, "SKY! FOR THE LAST TIME, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE, DINNERS READY!!!" She called.

"Of course, you really care don't you?"  She muttered to myself as she brushed the dirt of my black leggins and shorts and her favorite purple hoodie.

she ran down and was greeted by a plate being smashed at the wall, "FOGET IT YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU AINT EATING TONIGHT, MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'LL COME DOWN THE FIRST TIME I CALL YOU, GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT OR YOULL REGRET IT!"

"Whatever" Sky huffed turning around keeping her hood up, "AND TAKE THAT STUPID HOOD DOWN!"

"Make me!" she spat then ran to her room, the other orphans had come into the halls to watch the show but were pushed out the way as Sky retreted to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

"SKY OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"STUFF YOU YA CRUDDY LOW LIFE! AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, YOUR NOT EVEN MY ADOPTED MUM SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET A LIFE YOU SAD OLD HAG!!!" Sky yelled back locking the door. She walked around her room and pulled her hood down, revealing a pair of sapphire blue eyes.

Jeez I need to get out of here She thaught. Sky hated this place, ever since she was kidnapped she'd always wanted to return to her real family. She missed them but had no way of reaching them, she lived just out of Gotham, those men had chased her in and she was very late to the hell hole she calls home.

Stupid assassins she huffed.

*****Dick*****

"Please, just ring them, if they're that far out of Gotham she could have gotten kidnapped on the way out!!!"

"Fine, I'll call them, infact, I'll go now. Go to bed by 9"

"What? The boy wonder has a bedtime???" Dick asked faking extreme superise.

"Yes" Bruce smirked then left.

AN. OK you know a little bit more about my little not so mystery character. :P thanks for reading