Chapter 32~ Stressed

Dick ran out the hall and slid down the stair rail and lept off the end to come face to face with Bruce Wayne. "I think the league helped kill my parents" he said.

Bruces eyes widened. "But I want to know why" Bruce nodded. Dick continued. "Do you know?" he asked.

"I knew the injustice were involved, but at this time they were each in smaller groups, Harley, Catwoman and Ivy. Harley and Joker was also a team, along with Scarecrow,  Riddler and Twoface who later joined Joker and Harley, Joker pulled Kroc and Bane into it, Harley braught Catwoman and Ivy, then it was done. Thqts how the league formed. But no, I do not yet know why. Thats still a mystery"

Dick studdied him then nodded, "Fine, but I am being Robin, as soon as you turn your back on me im going, wether I return or not, im going and nothing you say will change my mind!" He spat then ran back to his Room.

*****Bruce*****

Bruce walked to the Batcave and entered through the seceret passage and sat at the computer and began typing away. He knew he was being tough on Dick but he was trying to help.

If only he would see Bruce thought trying to get a leed on Cadmus.

*****Dick*****

Wally had turned up at around 6, all ready for another sleepover. Dick was now sat up next to Wally.  They were having a who can stay up the longest match and they were both doing great, it had just gone 1 and they were getting bored. 

Dick put on a horror movie which had some surprising effects on the two heros. Once it was done Wally  fell asleep, Dick following shortley after.

*****5 days later*****

Dick had now been at the Wayne house hold for over a week. Wally had snuck him to the mall, whilst there Wally had planked on escalators which Dick found amusing. Dick had also helped pull of pranks which included getting kicked out the mall twice.

Then, came the day when Bruce looked way more stressed than usual. Dick immediately knew something was up, so, whilst Wally was still asleep he went into the cave.