Watching You Dual/Feelings: Yugi

(The dual part will only be the very end of each dual so don't worry about it being too long or complicated to follow)

You were in a dual with Joey, he said he wanted a dual with someone but he didn't think he could beat Yugi because he was the king of games and all, so you accepted his challenge,

"(Y/n)? You dual?!" You heard someone shout in surprise, you looked over to see Yugi staring at you, his eyes wide and adorably. You had been trying to keep this a secret from him because you thought that you were embarrassingly bad at it

"Yugi! How did you...... Yami you brought him didn't you" you said looking to Yami he smiled apologetically but nodded you sighed but turned back to the dual you were in, both you and Joey only had 100 life points left. He had his Red Eyes Black Dragon, you only had Kuribo and Kuribhorn

"haha I got dis, sorry (y/n) its your draw though so if you can't win this turn I win" Joey said with a smug smile you noticed Yugi staring at you with a worried look but you just smirked

"Well guess its a good thing I'm going to win this turn isn't it" you said making Joey look to you confused, "you see I'm going to tribute both my Kuribo and Kuribourn in order to summon my level 8 blue eyes black dragon!" You shouted as your strongest monster appeared on the field with 3000 attack points. "Now attack Joey's red eyes and finish this dual!"

With that Joey's life points dropped to zero you had won, you walked over and helped Joey stand up,

"wow! Your awesome (y/n)! Your just as good as Yugi and Yami!" Joey shouted with a stupid grin on his face you blushed at the mention of Yugi.

I mean you were starting to develop and pretty big crush on him, he was sweet, soft spoken and not to mention totally adorable with his baby panda eyes and how he blushed when you complimented him. Yeah needless to say you were pretty head over heels for him, but you were far too shy to tell him because what if it ruined your friendship with him?

"Thanks Joey, but I couldn't be that good after all Yugi is the king of games, and Yami's been playing since ancient Egyption times so I could never really be as good as them" you muttered with an embarrassed smile, you felt a hand on your shoulder and when you looked up you saw Yugi staring at you with affection and amazement, his eyes sparkling that got your heart hammering so loud you thought everyone would hear it.

"But you were really good, I mean pulling that out at the last minuet, taking him off guard and beating him that way? It was amazing remember what  keep telling you? Have confidence in your self cause your awesome!" Yugi said with a bright smile which of course made you smile because it was contagious.

What you didn't know was that Yugi also had a pretty big crush on you he loved how shy you could be it was cute. He loved how he could make you smile just by saying to be confident and of course he loved your smile, it made his heart race Yami of course knew of Yugi's crush on you and he had his suspicions that you liked him back even though he hadn't asked you yet. But he was helping Yugi to tell you his feelings without being too nervous to speak.

"Yugi? Are you okay you've been staring at me for quite a while" you muttered embarrassed all be it happy, he snapped out of his trance as a feirce blush over took his face,

"I....I was?" He asked looking over to Yami and Joey who nodded with smirks on their faces "oh... Um sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to stare at you for no reason I just...umm I..." He stuttered making you giggle

"Wanna go grab a milkshake?" You asked he stopped his stammering and blushed a little but smiled and nodded as you two walked off together.