Watching You Dual/Feelings: Yuma

"That the best you got, come on I thought you could do better than that Shark!" You shouted as you shakily got to your feet, your life points now only 250. Shark had asked you for a dual since it was that time in school so you agreed but now everyone was watching your dual, including your crush. Yuma.

You had noticed him staring at you with his eyes sparkling and excitment, I mean everyone knew how much Yuma loved to dual so when he found out that his new friend and secret crush could dual, and dual well of course he was excited,

you hadn't yet told Yuma that you liked him I mean you were far too nervous for that. But you did like pretty much everything about him, his excitement his will to never give up and high five the sky, and although his phrase feel the flow sounded a bit strange to you, you liked it it just sounded like Yuma. Pus whenever you heard him say it you felt like you really could do anything.

Same was true for Yuma he loved how inspirational you were, he remembered overhearing you talking with Astral about his memories, Astral was still pretty worried about the number stuff but you had told him to keep his chin up and how you and Yuma would always have his back and dual beside him. When Yuma heard this he felt something tingle in his heart, something he had never felt before yup love.

"Come on (y/n), you got this just feel the flow!" Yuma shouted over to you, you stopped and took in his words feel the flow. You smiled and drew your card

"I I summon out Legendary Winter Wanderer! And now I overlay my level 3 Winter wanderer with my level 3 Snowman Eater! With these two monsters I build the overlay network and summon out Gerenosaurus!" You shouted as your best Xyz monster took to the field

"well your only gonna do 100 damage to my life points when you take out Aero Shark, I still have 1000 to spare" Shark said this however made you smirk,

"oh really let's try it out shall we? Go Gerenosaurus attack his Aero Shark! And now your monster is destroyed I activate Gerenosaurus' special ability I can use one overlay unit after destroying your monster and inflict 1000 points of damage to your life points, sorry Shark but I win!" You should shouted as your name came up the dual winner you sighed and took off your dual gazer.

"(Y/n), your awesome!" You smiled at Yuma's voice and turned around to thank him when you saw him charging at you,

"huh? Yumaaa!" You shouted as he tackled you both to the ground in a hug "Y...Yuma I appreciate the enthusiasm but could you maybe hug me in a less awkward position?" You asked your cheeks flushing red, after all he was on top of you and you weren't exactly wearing tights or leggings under your school dress.

"Erherm!" You heard Shark cough as he and Astral averted their eyes quickly Tori just facepalmed. Yuma glanced down then yelped his face red as he jumped to his feet and pulled you up with him

"sorry (y/n)!" he shouted you just smiled and gave him a gentle hug,

"its alright Yuma, maybe just font crash into me so hard next time it was supposed to be a hug not a game of matador and bull haha" you said with a laugh, everyone else laughed as you all then walked off to grab some more duals then lunch.