Joey, No!

Joey was sat on his bed. Tear stains all over his red face. He had been sobbing for hours. His Boyfriend Tyler Oakley had just broken up with him.
Buzz
The pillow next to him vibrated. Joey picket up his phone-tears still streaming down his face- Shane had texted: I just heard what happened!!
Buzz
Shane again: Do you want me to come over??
Joey replied with a simple yes.
20 minutes later!
Joey was sobbing into his pillow when Shane knocked on the door. He ran downstairs and to the door but pause just before. He took a glimpse at his face in the mirror, it was blotchy and red with tears and his hair was a birds nest, but he didn't care!
Hello...??? Joey...??? It's Shane!!
Joey walked past the mirror to the door, opened it and flung into Shane's arms.
Ok, you've just covered my top in tears but...
Sorry said Joey, pulling away and wiping his eyes.
It's fine, have you seen my videos, I have had a lot worse on my shirts!!
Joey nodded and let Shane in.
2 hours later
Joey and Shane had been watching tv all afternoon on the sofa, snuggled up in blankets. Shane moved over a bit closer to Joey and his hand brushed against Joeys Inner thigh. Shane looked straight at Joey.
Sorry, I was moving over!
Joey smiled and winked: its fine!!
Joey arched his back and took Shane's hand. He rubbed it against his own privates.
What are you doing?
Joey said nothing. He reached for the remote and turned the TV off. He leaned over and put his hand around Shane's neck and pulled closer! He violently kissed Shane as Shane tried to pull away!
Joey, No! What about Ryland!!?
What about him? He said pulling Shane back and kissing him once more.
It'll be fine you don't need him, you can have me!
Joey, No! I am not cheating on Ryland. I love him, Stop it. Ryland is the love of my life I... I...
While Shane had been talking Joey had undone Shane's shirt.