Again

After Joey hung up I decided to freshen up. I needed him, even if we weren't meant to be together, one more night would help me.

Zoe and Alfie had gone back to Brighton and I went to my London house. Alfie promised he would stay with her and keep her medication with her so I felt she was safe in his hands. I always trusted Alfie to look after her. He is so loving to Zoe and wouldn't let anyone or thing hurt her.
Knock knock
I jumped off the sofa in surprise. Here already! I ran to the door expecting to see joey but no. A weird hooded figure was stood at the door. I tried to shut it but he pushed me out the way and slapped me. I fell to the floor. He walked towards me and punched me in the jaw. Then again and again punching my jaw and my stomach until I was in so much pain I couldn't move and blood was pouring from but jaw and abs.
The man stood over me and laughed then ran the the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He pinned me to the ground and grabbed my wrist.
I see you still have a scar from last time we met.
I recognised that voice. It was the fake director. I was caught up in my thoughts until I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I screamed. It hurt so much. He finished and threw the knife to the side and walked over to a bag he'd brought with him. I turned and looked at my wrist. He'd cut a word in my arm.
GAY
I cried. I forgot my pain, my bruises my blood. The fact that all this was for my sexuality is way worse.
Suddenly he came back over with the contents of the bag.
Rope, handcuffs and a gag. He handcuffed one of my arms together and the other to a rope which then he tied around my legs. He gaged me and threw me across the room. I was laying on the floor in agony when I heard the sound. I looked over to see joey had just arrived and picked up a pan. He snuck up behind the intruder and bang. Hit him around the head and he fell to the floor unconscious. Joey ran over to me and helped untie me and treat my wounds. He also called the cops. They took the man away. Bandaged my arm and left me and Joey on my sofa...

alone