Dont you DARE

Joeys POV
I awoke in a pool of my own blood. ZOE!
Zoe was here, tied to a bed being, being raped by Tyler. I tried to move, to help her, I couldn't. I was in so much pain I couldn't. I felt so bad.
Suddenly I went unconscious again.
Zoe's POV.
I was tied to a bed arms and legs in each corner and Tyler was raping me. First he hit me, then he took my shirt and bra off. It hurt so much. I moaned but not in pleasure. Then he went on biting my collar bone. Then he undressed himself and put himself in my mouth. I gagged. He pulled off my leggings so I was just in my underwear. I managed slip out of my leg ropes and kick him. I pulled out of my arm straps as well and grabbed my clothes. I got into them quickly but not quick enough. I had just got on my underwear, leggings and bra when he pushed me against a wall.
T-Don't you DARE!
He kissed me again and I looked over at Joey. He had just opened his eyes the smallest bit.
Help... I mouthed!
Joey tried to move but I could see he was in too much pain. I stared panicking. Will I ever escape. He ripped of my bra again and massaged further and further. I had bruises all over me. He pushed he to the floor, put my leggs in his shoulders pulled down my leggings and underwear and started licking me. He licked around the outside in small circles then went in with his tounge he was too strong I couldn't move. He flipped me over. Suddenly Tyler moved off me. He could feel me shaking from my panic attack. I grabbed my shirt and put it on and pulled up my pants and leggings while running to Joey. I tried to help him up but Tyler came over to me and him. He tried to hit me but joey used the last of his energy to block the hit and i started to panic more. I'm sat next to my dieing friend after being raped and I'm not knowing if I'll ever be reduced. I looked around. Tyler had both mine and joeys tablets. Joey had fainted. My vision went dizzy. Suddenly I felt pain all around my body. He was punching and kicking me, the exact same as he did to Joey. I fainted in a pile of mine and joeys blood in excruciating pain lying on joey.