Is he perfect?

All night Joey kept thinking: what is it about him I don't understand? I don't know anything about him? Do I ask? What do I do? These kept going through his mind until he heard a quite -Hey! It was Joe, he had woken up! You want to know more about me!? How did you know? When you go into deep concentration you whisper everything! Oh sorry Joey said, blushing! It's fine! Are you sure? Yeah! Joey walked over to Joe, kissed him and they started talking...
Later that evening
The boys where talking when they heard a OH MY GOD! Echo all around the outside of the house. The boys ran out to see Ryland bending over something. It was really dark. Then they realised and joey sank to the ground in tears next to Ryland , both being comforted by Joe. It was Shane. He saw uno across the road ran over grabbed him but as he ran back headlights appeared speeding around the sharp corner uno just got across but Shane was hit in the right let. It was bleeding heavily. Joe ran inside grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Shane's leg as Joey and Ryland dragged him inside and called 911. uno ran inside and lay next to Shane as he sat in excruciating pain waiting for the ambulance. Help me... it's all fuzzy... I could see but it's just gone fuzzy now it's turning dark... RYLAND WHERE ARE YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO...
He fell unconscious due to loss of blood. The ambulance arrived and Shane was taken to hospital but only one visitor was aloud until the morning to Ryland went and let Joe and joey stay in Shane and his bed and let them look after uno. They watched as the ambulance left for the hospital ringing its alarm bringing anyone to there senses.