Tears

It hurts. It hurts when the one you love gets hurt. It hurts when the one you love is reduced to tears. It hurts when the one you love doesn't love themself enough to carry on living.
It's been 2 hours since joe ran out and I've been searching ever since. I asked people I searched streets, alleys and bridges until I was nearly outside our city.I started looking around. Where was he. I called joe.
Joe's POV
It had been an hour and 45 minutes of running and I was far away from my home. I sat down on the edge of the pavement and cried. Suddenly a white van stopped a little down the road. I ignored it until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. I knew they were from the van as the rest of the street was empty. All of a sudden I felt an arm around me and a hand around my mouth. I screamed but no one heard. It was the director. He'd left prison a week ago. Him and a friend pushed me in an alley and held me against the wall. He stood in front of me and started kissing me. I tried to push him away but no use. He asked for entrance by biting my lip but I denied it. Trying to push he away. He slapped me and I kept trying to push away. His friend kicked me in the shin, punched me in the stomach and slapped me and I opened my mouth to scream. The directors tongue entered my mouth. I was crying now. Tears streaming down my face. He tried to pull of my jacket but I wouldn't let his so he punched me again. I winced in pain as I let him take of my jacket. He then pulled off my shirts. I cried even more. Joey couldn't save me no one could. The men pushed me to the floor and kicked and punched me until I was raw with bruises and cuts. I crawled into a ball in pain. They had been hurting me for 10 minutes straight and I could hardly breathe through the pain.

This was the end...