No, Wait!!

Shane tried to stop joey but nothing worked, they agreed aslong as Ryland didn't find out, just this once they would do it.
30 minutes later
They had moved to the bedroom and shane had taken lead. In the lounge the boys were unaware that Shane's phone had been going crazy with texts from no one other than RYLAND!
S- Going over to Joeys, Toey just broke up!❤
R- Tell joey that he can do better and that I hope he feels happy soon!❤️
S-K babe
2 hours later
R- where are you?
R-Shane...???
R-Babe...???
R-IF YOU WONT ANSWER IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES I AM COMING OVER STRAIGHT AWAY!
R-I am on my way!!

Ryland quietly crept into joeys house hearing moans! Holding back tears he walked over to joeys room and walking in!
Babe!! It's not what it looks like!!
Shane said pulling out of joey.
HOW COULD YOU!! Said Ryland Crying!
Joey made me! Joey tell him!!
Joey thought he could be sneaky and get Shane all to himself but first...
Joey got up , walked over to Ryland and pushed him against the wall! Join us or leave! Ryland said nothing and just stared straight into joeys eyes.
I'll take that as BOTH! He pushed Ryland onto the bed and started on him.
30 minutes later
They all lay tired and sweaty after there evening! "Remember our deal" said Joey swiftly.
What deal?
Yeah what deal?

Joey smirked. You didn't say join or leave so we chose both!
And... What do mean leave?

Oh you thought I meant you both leave. Oh no only Ryland, Shane's my boyfriend now!
What? RYLAND AND I ARE BOTH LEAVING. Aren't we babe...
Yeah!
Joey held onto their arms as they stood up to put on their clothes! But what about me! I am alone in this horrible world!
You'll find someone!
Yeah!
Half an hour later
We are leaving! Ryland shouted, No sound was made apart from the sound of wood dragging across the floor. Shane and Ryland opened the door to joeys room. He was stood atop his table and was putting his head through a tie attached to the ceiling! STOP JOEY! They shouted in unison, but it was too late he jumped...