Get caspar

I awoke being carried to the car in caspars arms... I just managed to keep my eyes open to see Joe and Connor they were walking along behind holding hands.
I started to get dizzy again.
Caspar noticed I had open my eyes and went to speak to me but noticed I was looking at Connor and Joe and having another attack.
DONT HOLD HANDS HES AWAKE!!
Omg!
Joe let go of Connors hand. He ran over to me and started wiping my tears but I had no energy to move so I didn't flinch.
It started going dark once more. I fainted again.

Joe's view
Joey was across the back left and middle 2 seats and I was sat next to him. Caspar was driving and Connor was in the front.
Joey was still unconscious and I was getting really worried. His head was next to me so I put my hair through his hair to see if it could calm him down for when he wakes up.
I started to cry...
Joey hated me...
It's wasn't my fault... Connor invited me over and I didn't know they were together. Joeys my bestfriend... but I love him. I know that we used to be together but things happened and neither of us could take it.
We'd just arrived at the hospital so I picked Joey up bridal style and ran into the hospital tears prickling and stinging in my eyes.
MY BEST FRIEND NEEDS URGENT CARE!!
A doctor ran over and placed him in a trolley and attached him to a machine then wheeled him away. I fell to my knees... Connor and Caspar tried to calm me but no point he was by best friend and I still love him.

Half and hour later
We were sat in the waiting room, tears still streaming down my face like waterfalls.
A PATIENT BY THE NAME JOEY GRACEFFA HAS ASKED FOR A JOE SUGG ONLY!
A nurse shouted. HE WAS ALIVE. I stood up and followed her to joeys room. I saw him through the window and the tears came... Again.
Joeys POV
I was awake and I had just asked for joe Sugg so I was waiting.
He walked in crying.
Why are you crying?
Because... because your m...my best ff... friend and.... I still love you.
Joe I still love you but you know I make people hurt you. I made you tell the world your sexuality and you've had to go to the hospital and have the police round just because people are hurting your and trying to kill you for your sexuality.
Joey... do you hate me and Connor now because it's not my fault. I didn't know you two were together so he invited me over and straight away pushed me against the door I'm so sorry.
I started thinking about them together and I started having another attack. The nurse had gone to get my pills so I wouldn't have them another half an hour because of more patients needing more important pills in the hospital.
Joe... get Caspar... I'm having an attack.... help...
Joe ran out and ran over to Caspar. Caspars face looked shocked as I could see him through my now open-blinded window. He ran over and started cupping my face with his hands and making circles with his thumb while putting another hand through my hair. Joe used to do that. The attack got worse...
I fainted.