Visiting Shane

When Ryland and Shane reached the hospital it was 1am and Shane had regained consciousness and just before going into surgery gave Ryland a kiss and said if Joey and Joe come say I say hi! Then was rushed into the emergency room. The surgery would take the rest of the night so Ryland slept across two chairs in the waiting room until he was awoken at 9am by Joe and joey. Joe tapped his shoulder and joey said hey! How's Shane? Ryland told them everything.
At 10 the doctors came over and said he was awake and they could go in!
When they walked in the smell or blood filled their noses and Shane turned over to look at them! Hey babe! Hey Joey and Joe! Hi they said together! How's your leg? Joe asked. Apparently it's Brocken and has little blood but ok I guess! Good! Rylan said I can't believe that happened and you saved Uno! Your are a hero!!
After a long conversation a doctor came in and said within the next to days he will be out but with a leg scooter. Also he said that he could only have one person with him the next two days so Joe and joey headed back to the car ready to go to joes house. I love you! Joe said grinning! I love you to! They kissed. Joey kissed as violently as there evening in the car and Joe said Not here. When we get to mine. Joey winked and then headed to joes.