Invite

When everyone is well and fine except joe.
Joeys POV
Joe has been at mine for ages. He still isn't well enough for the drive home plus he can help me with my panic attacks. He can move around but only on crutches but I help him. I know he still likes me and I think I'm falling for him all over again!
Today we were sat in bed watching our first videos and we were in tears woth laughter especially if it was to do with our old hair styles!
I went to get us some water and saw I had an email. I opened it as I walked into the bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------
-JOEY GRACEFFA-
You have been invited to a party at Dan and phils!
Also there is:
Joe Sugg
Marcus butler
Naomi smart
Zoe Sugg
Alfie deyes
Tanya Burr
And Jim chapman
This is sort of a couple party apart from me and Phil. I hope you can come with your man Joe!
Love-
Dan
(And Phil)
--------------------------------------------------
I looked up at joe! He had got the same email. Did they think we are a couple? Are we a couple? Does joe want us as a couple?

Joe, did you just get that invite?
Yeah...
So?
I think we should go but we have to stay together you know just in case of an attack or my leg.
Yeah but...
Yes I know it said we are a couple but... do you want us to be a couple again because I'm happy with it?
I...
If your not it's f...

I interrupted him with a kiss.
He knew my answer.
I called dan.
Hey dan!
Hey Joey!
So... me and joe would love to come to you party!
Great! I will tweet you the details!
Ok see you then!
Bye!
Bye!

After that I lay on joes chest and fell asleep as it was getting late.
I had a nightmare:
Me and joe went to the party and we had fun but on the way back a car hit us and joe died! I had a panic attack and lay in the road! Then Zoe and Alfie ran over and they were hit!

I awoke shaking and crying and sweating! Joe had woken up and seen me panicking! He limped up and grabbed his crutches and tried to half run and grab my pills! Where were they? He remembered! There in the kitchen! He half ran all the way to the kitchen and found them! He came back.
Everything was going black when I felt him put the pill in my mouth. My vision came back but I was still panicking so he sat in the bed, picked me up and rocked me like a baby saying- Babe it's ok... I love you... calm down!
We then fell asleep spooning.