Cupboard

Three months after Joey and Connor became boyfriends.
I has been three months since the most magical day of my life and I am so excited. Me and Connor were invited to the club with Zalfie and Narcus (😭) but sadly Connor had a last minute meeting so I went alone.
I'll be back at 2am babe!
Ok Joey... have fun!
Bye!!
We kissed and I left jumping into a taxi.
When I reached the club everyone else was already there so I told them about Connors last minute meeting.
They understood as they were youtubers too so we just had a round of shots and chatted.
Hey Joey!
Hi Alfie...
So...
So.... so what..
How's the situation with joe?
Goody goody gumdrops!
That's good.
Yeah me and him have decided to just be really good friends.
That brilliant.
It had only turned midnight but I decided I best get back to Connors as i had to pack my stuff to go back to mine tomorrow.
I said bye and jumped in a cab. I didn't tell Connor I was coming back early. I wanted to surprise him.
As I got to the door I snuck in quietly. I had just shut the door when I heard I familiar moan and a creek of a bed.
I ran downstairs eyes stinging and flung the bedroom door open. Connor was in bed with another man having sex...

JOE!
I panicked. My boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. I ran over to Joe and Connor and slapped them both. Connor shouted BABE as I started to head to the door.
I heard loud footsteps. Caspar had heard joe was coming over here to have srx with Connor but an hour or so later he found out Joey and Connor were together and headed over but he was too late.

I backed against the door.
He's having a panic attack! Joe shouted and ran over to me in just boxers and trousers.
He came closer and I managed to escape his arms.
I started to get really dizzy. Caspar ran over to me knocking joe out of the way knowing that I didn't want to be near him and picked me up and took me to the bed. I
Joe and Connor clutched each other scared. That stared making my panic worse.
(C-Caspar Cc-Connor J-Joe Jj-Joey)
C- how can we help him?
J- his tablets
Cc- where are his tablets?
J- I dunno?
Jj- there... there.... in the cupboard....
Caspar ran over to the cupboard and searched through... NOTHING
C-THERE NOT IN HERE!
Cc- OH NO... I forgot... he only had one left so I put it in his toiletry bag...
Jj-THAT...That's at my house...
J- Crap....
Cc- what else can we do...
J-just... just stay with him... calm him down... it works for my sister....
C-ok Joey... it's ok... your safe...

I didn't feel safe... nothing was ok... my whole world was falling apart...
Joe started to walk towards me... he leant over to hug me but I used all my last energy to jump up and collapse in caspars arms. It stares getting fuzzier and fuzzier. The room started spinning...
Jj-Help me... it's going blu...
I fainted.