If is not definate!

2 months later
Me and Daniel have been dating happily for 2 months. I have loved every single second I'm with him. Especially since it takes my mind off joe and dans deaths. We weren't public yet so we would have to pretend we weren't together if we saw a fan and in videos if i filmed something I would have to force him to leave.
I thought he was getting tired of leaving but I hoped he wouldn't mind. I mean I was doing it to keep him safe from the director and from haters.
I had I text from aunt Sarah today.
--------------------------------------------------Hey, Joey.
Don't forget our family event in London next month. You are coming right?
Yes...
Good!
But what if dad attacks me or the rest of the family kick me out?
If... If is not definite.
I have to go walk wolf with Daniel so I'll text you later!
Byeeee!
Byeee!!
--------------------------------------------------I didn't have to go anywhere. Daniel was at Walmart. I just sat in my bed and cried. I cried and cried until it hurt. I looked at my arm. I hadn't realised but I had been digging my nails into my skin so hard I drew blood. I didn't care... I hated myself, my life, my family. The only reason I didn't end it all was because of Daniel. I love him and if anyone hurt him It would hurt so much. If it was because of me I wouldn't be be able to live with myself. I had to clear my head so I got up walked outside to my back garden and lay next to the pool.