Aunt Sarah?

It has been a few months since we lost joe and we are still sad but there are moments when we are happy. It's just never going to be the same. I had got a call from my aunt Sarah today and I was going to meet her at Starbucks in an hour so I left straight away leaving me time to order and wait. When I arrived I ordered a caramel latte and sat at a seat facing the street. I sat and watched a street performer dancing and singing. Then I saw my aunt Sarah and she smiled at me and waved. Her, Uncle Tom and my cousin Sophie were the only people in my family that liked me. When she sat down I gave her a hug. She started talking about my family ect but then she said.
-------------------------------------------------
So in October (3 months away) on the 12th we are having a family get together and you must come. Sophie really wants to see you.
No. Especially if dads going.
He is...
Then definitely not!
Joey you need to!
Why?
Because Sophie want to see you! You can bring joe!?
--------------------------------------------------
I started crying.
--------------------------------------------------
He... he died. He was attacked and I-I tried to save him but he was in a coma and n-never w-woke up.
--------------------------------------------------
I explained everything from Tyler, to Connor and joe to the incident at the photo shoot then the cause of his death. The alley fight.
--------------------------------------------------
Omg Joey! I'm so sorry.
It's fine... I think I'm gonna go get some air but I'll text you if I change my mind about the get together.
--------------------------------------------------
I walked out the cafe before she could say anymore. Tears stung my eyes and I ran. I ran down the street and tried to find the alley short cut to my house. I ran down it not concentrating on anything but joe and my dad. Suddenly I turned the corner and knocked into someone. I fell to the floor and cut my arm on a piece of broken glass. I looked up to see a tall handsome man with brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He helped me up and then saw my wound.
Are you ok?
Yeah, I'm fine.
I'm so sorry. I'm Daniel by the way.
I'm Joey.
Come with me and I'll get you arm sorted.
You don't have to do that!
It's the least I can do.
Ok...
Wait. You look like you've been crying.
Yeah. My boyfriend of 2 years and best friend both died a few months ago and I was just invited to a family get together and my abusing dad will be there. Only 3 people in my family like me.
Oh my god. Come with me and let's talk.