Home

Zoe's POV
I awoke to feel someone squeezing my hand. Last thing I remember Tyler was punching and kicking me and I fainted on Joey. I squeezed the hand back. A woman said something about fits and I felt a kiss on my lips. I couldn't breathe before but now I could breathe fine. I opened my eyes as the woman said something about true loves kiss. I didn't care. I wanted to know if Alfie was safe, joe, Caspar and JOEY! Was he dead! I looked around and saw them all alive! I sighed in relief. I was so happy.
Alfie POV
She was alive. I looked over at her. She was shaking! A PANIC ATTACK! I didn't have her pills! Tyler had hidden them in the building! I shouted for joey to run and get some from a nurse. I tried picking her up to hug her but she had a broken leg and ribs! I leaned over and kissed her. She calmed down but not fully! She needs her pills! Joey ran in luckily in to give her one and she calmed down!
2 hours later!
Joeys POV
It was late now and we had to go home. Alfie and Zoe went to theirs easily, so did Caspar but joe, joe had been injured worst and would have been unable to survive a journey home through the bumps of a road so he had to come to mine. I didn't mind though.
I had to help him in his crutches to the car and drove him to mine. He occasionally winced in pain but seemed to be ok.