Why are you here?

I awoke again in my hospital bed with a pack of panic pills next to me. I was surrounded by Joe, Connor, Caspar and.... TYLER!
Joes POV
I was holding Joeys hand... he hadn't woken yet. Tyler had found out about what happened and visited us in the hospital. Connor and I had talked and Connor was moving to England so we decided not to tell Joey so he can just leave without panicking. Suddenly Joey opened his eyes and looked around the room. He stared at Tyler- his EX!
He started squeezing my hand.
Why is he here joe?
Joey it's fine... calm down.
I put my hand through his hair and kissed him on the cheek.
--------------------------
T-Tyler
C-Caspar
Cc-Connor
J-joe
Jj-Joey
D-doctor
--------------------------
T-look Joey in sorry for everything.
Jj- I don't care... you broke up with me for troye Sivan.
J-calm down
C- yeah it's fine you can still be friends.
Cc- Joey...
Jj-yes
Cc- I have to go now.
Jj- why?
Cc-I have a flight to catch to London.
Jj-why?
Cc-I'm moving there. BYE!
Jj-what... why... no... you... you can't.
Tyler stood up and ran to the table. He fumbled around on the table and he grabbed one of joeys tablets and placed it in joeys mouth.
Joey started calming down but didn't fully calm so I kissed him.
I pulled away and he smiled.
Connor left.
Then Caspar had a meeting.
Then I had to leave joey and Tyler together as Zoe (my sister) was a few blocks away having a panic attack as well.
I left them and ran to Louise's to see Zoe on the sofa crying. She'd forgotten her tablets and Alfie was driving as fast as he could to her but luckily I had brought 2 of joeys so I gave her one and texted Alfie to bring them but not to panic as she had just had one of joeys.

Joeys POV
Connor left.
Then so did Caspar.
Joe was sat next to me holding my hand when suddenly his phone rang. I nodded to him letting him take it. Joe stood up sat in a chair beside me still.
Hey Alf...
Ok.... Calm Down Alfie. I have some here. Oh there joeys. Ok ok see you there. I bring some in case I beat you there. Ok see you soon. Remember to not panic so you don't crash. Bye!

Zoe is having a panic attack at Louise's and hasn't got her tablets. Alfie's trying to drive with some as fast as possible but I think he'll be too late so can I steal 2 of yours for her??
Yes joe run. She is one of my best friends so take them and run and help her. Tell her from me that I love her and she'll make it through. Byeee!

T-The there was 2.
Jj- what are you going?
Tyler had got up and locked the door and shut the blinds.
T-I want you back!
Jj-No!
T-I will have you back!
Jj- no I hate you! I would never be back with you.
T- oh... you will.
Tyler had walked over to me and was leaning over me. He punched me in the jaw. Then in the stomach. I winced in pain.
T-Your allowed to leave so put some makeup on the cover up your visible cuts and bruises and follow me.
I stood up and limped to the mirror. I concealed and put foundation over 3 cuts and 13 bruises on my bare arms and face.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his car. He threw me in and drove. He just kept driving until we were in the middle of a desert in front of a abandoned house that was falling apart. He shoved me into one of the rooms, duck taped my arms together and my legs. He gagged me and hit me. He punched me, kicked me and threw me until I was in a pile on the floor covered in blood and tears. I couldn't move I was in so much pain.