The investigation

After Joe recovered the couple had to go to the police station and say who were they and what happened. Joey helped Joe through the whole investigation until they found out that the fave magazine team were people from joes YouTube that weren't a fan of Joe coming out.
This broke joeys heart.

That night all joe could think about was Joey. How he helped him through this! But what the video showed him made him hate Joey. What he saw was...

Joey. Joey saying he hated Joe. Joey saying joes body was awful. He didn't understand. Was it fake, clips of Joey saying things put together or was Joey lieing. Joe thought of a way to find out.
Joe got up... he said JOEY.
Joey woke up straight away and said what's wrong babe.
I need to tell you something.
What is it babe?
I want you to know what was in the video.
Ok...
It was you... you saying I was bad because of my sexuality... you saying I was ugly... you saying I wasn't good at anything... you saying I was a bad person... you saying you hate me!!!
Joe said between sobs.
Tell me an honest answer, do you hate me??
Of course not babe. I think you are perfect, without your sexuality I wouldn't be here with you, you are handsome, kind, and the best man I will ever meet, if you heard me in that ambulance with you you would know that that video was fake! I love you!
These words melted the wall that that video built around joes heart like ice.