The park

Daniel and I walked to the park and we talked about his life as a blogger and my life on YouTube, about my abusive father and horrible family and how my boyfriend was murdered and why I had scars all over my body. I told him about Tyler kidnapping me and about joe rescuing me. When we finished talking we had walked to his house and it was 10pm and my house was an hours walk away so he invited me in and cleaned up the cut on my arm.
We sat on his sofa and watched TV until 12 and then I got up and walked to his door.
Where are you going?
Home...
What? You can't walk home at this hour!
What else can I do?
Stay here tonight.
But...
No! Your staying.
He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He looked straight into my eyes and then glanced down at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me, pushing me against the wall. He bit my lip for entrance and I excepted it. His tongue explored my mouth. Then he pulled out of my mouth and started kissing down my neck. He bit just above my collar bone causing me to moan in pleasure. I tilted my head back as he pulled my top off and his hands explored my chest. I then pulled off his shirt and pulled him onto the sofa. He started kissing me again. Then he just pulled me off and into his bedroom we kissed for a while then I fell asleep in his arms.