The Party

Joeys POV
It's been a few days and it's time to get ready for dan and phils party. I can't believe there the only non-couple!
I got into a white top, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket then I helped joe into his black jeans Camo bomber and Sugg life top. Then we left the house and caught a taxi to dan and phils.
We were the last to arrive and the rest of them were sat around on sofas talking. We were having loads of fun and catching up on YouTube gossip and stuff. We filmed a few group videos like game of phones and truth or dare. It was incredible. We had a few beer and enjoyed our lives and we were congratulated by our friends on surviving Tyler. We were all talking about normal shit when I looked over at dan. He was scrolling through his phone and looked like he was in the verge of tears. No one else noticed. I was confused. I looked over at him and he was more rapidly scrolling through his phone. He suddenly launched up and said he had to do something and ran into his room in tears. Everyone else was either not listening or too intoxicated to notice so I got up and ran to dans door. I knocked on it... no answer. I opened it and walking in to see dan on tears at his desk.