Joe... JOE

The next morning
Joeys POV
I awoke in my bed next to joe. He had clearly been in a lot of pain so I got out of bed and hobbled into the kitchen.
I made waffles and brought it into the bedroom. I walked over to him and waited for him to wake up. I waited and waited getting way more worried by the minute.
2 hours later
He still hasn't woken so I'm scared. I think I'm going to have a panic attack. I'm alone... I can't get my pills...
I limped over to him and tried to wake him up.
Joe...JOE!
I grabbed my phone and called Caspar!
He was only few blocks from me.
Jj- Caspar help
C-what's wrong?
Jj-joe won't wake up and I am having a panic attack. Help.
C-ok I'm coming where are your pills?
Jj-I don't... don't know Caspar... help me cas...
I had fainted.
Caspars POV
Help me cas...
He'd fainted... I'd ran to my car and was  driving to Joey's!
As I ran into his room I saw him on the floor and joe on the bed. Joe looked like he was sleeping but he wasn't and Joey... he had tears still pouring down his face. I ran around his house trying to find his pills while on the phone to an ambulance to come for both. I couldn't find them anywhere so I picked Joey up and placed him on the bed next to joe.
When the ambulance arrived Alfie and Zoe had arrived and Zoe was lying on the sofa on Alfie's lap in tears with her crutches on the floor. I felt so scared.
I just sat on the sofa next to them. We just sat there thinking about the last few weeks.