Get away...

Joes POV
I was on the floor hardly able to breathe through the pain when I heard my phone ring. I couldn't grab it but the director did. He accepted and said:
---------------------------
D-Director
F-Directors friend
J-Joey
Js-Joe
---------------------------
D- who is this?
J-Joey... where's joe?
F-Lying in dead on the floor.
J- what have you done?
D-you'll never know and you'll never see joe again. He broke my heart so I broke him.
Js- Help Joey...
J-Where are you?
Js-Help I can hardly breathe it hurts.
F-Shut up
Js-Ow stop it ow ow owwwww
D- Never speak of this!

He hung up. Did u have a chance of escape? No. The last kicks while Joey was on the phone hurt the most. They were piled on top of more cuts and bruises and my one love, one friend, he heard it all!
D-Oy joe.*kicks me*
I was in to much pain to scream. I just stayed still accepting my fait. I was going to die.
F-who's your friend?
D-Your best friend? Your Brother? Or is it you boyfriend? GAY!
They laughed at my pain. They laughed at my thoughts. They laughed at me. Why? Why me? I know I get hate but is it this bad. I wish I'd ended it all. I couldn't speak. It hurts when you know you inches from death and from rescue but it's to hard to help yourself. Is there a point. Only a few people don't want me dead. Why not just except your fait? Because it hurts to know that it's true. IT HURTS! The one that can save me if they choose could even be the one that kills me. I trusted these photo shoot staff that they would save me from my self doubt but they were the ones that made it worse. I want anyone that cares to know that when I die, I was crying. Not in pain. Not in sadness of my life ending. But I was crying in annoyance that the ones that could have helped me didn't.
I couldn't do anything. I was lying In a ball of pain unable to try to save myself.  Then I heard it.
GET AWAY!
I looked up. Although I was in so much pain my eyes blurred I saw someone running to me... it was joey!
Joe... are you ok? I love you! Let me hel...
The men had hidden in the shadows as Joey ran up and had just pushed him against the wall.