GUNSHOT

Alfie's POV
Me and joe had been searching the desert for hours and the police went to look past the desert while we were searching the missed bits.
Suddenly they spotted it. The building. They ran over to it to hear silence apart from short quick breaths then suddenly nothing. Joe ran over the room of which the noise came from and I ran. Who did him. I saw Zoe and joe in the room and ran over. They were in a pile of blood. I looked over at joe and he was just stood hands up staring out to behind me I turned to see Tyler...
BANG             *gunshot*
A sharp pain stung my leg. I tried to stand up and block joe, Zoe and joey so he couldn't hurt them more or at all. I couldn't. I collapsed on the floor.
15 minutes later
Me and joe had been knocked unconscious and tied to a chair. My leg was still dripping blood. We awoke...
T- so... Zoe and Joey, they are most likely... DEAD! And now I have 4/5 of my victims now I just need Caspar.
All of a sudden joes phone started to ring. Tyler jumped up and grabbed it out of Joes pocket.
T-oooh so Connor is trying to call you... hmmm decline.
J- please... joey and Zoe need medical care. They might die! Please let them free, and Alfie and don't go for Caspar. Do what you want with me.
T- another brace one I see... well is you heard, Joey said the same and it caused him to be in a puddle of blood of the floor so...
Tyler walked over to joe. He punched joe in the jaw and then the stomach again and again while joe bled.
Joes POV
It hurt so much but I had to stay awake to help Alfie to stop Tyler and hopefully get Zoe and joey to hospital. I winced in pain and looked over at Alfie. Alfie had all colour flushed out of his face tears streaming down his face.
Suddenly I heard heavy breathing. Tyler had stopped punching me so hard so I turned my head to see joey half awake in excruciating pain alike me trying to get up. I knew he was trying to stop Tyler and save me but he couldn't because he was hit and kicked so hard. Zoe sadly hadn't woken yet but I expected the worst as her body is so small and fragile. Suddenly it went black. I was in to immense pain to stay conscious.