Is she ok?

Alfie's view
It's been 1 hour since we brought Zoe in and me and Joe are sat in the waiting room. We have both been crying and telling Zoe's parents and my parents what happened but not to come or she may feel crowded and panic again.
ZOE SUGG!
At those words I looked up. A nurse had shouted them and me and Joe bolted up to talk to her.

(A/N
👦🏼 is Joe talking
👦🏻is Alfie talking
👱🏿‍♀️is nurse
👱🏻‍♀️is Zoe)

👱🏿‍♀️So... good and bad news.
Another tear trickled down my cheek.
👱🏿‍♀️Zoe's alive and well.
👦🏻👦🏼Thank god.
👱🏿‍♀️but... her head injury has caused her panic attacks to be the same but more frequent for the next couple of weeks so stay with her and keep her medication with you at all times.
👦🏻Th...tha...thank you.
Alfie said between sobs
👦🏼can we see her
👱🏿‍♀️yes
The men ran over to Zoe's room and gave her a huge hug
👱🏻‍♀️Alfie Joe im so sorry
👦🏼no im sorry. I should have known that that story would give you an attack. I'm so sorry.
👱🏻‍♀️no joe it's not your fault.
Zoe's view
Alfie hadn't spoken so I turned to look at him. He was sat on the chair next to me slumped to the side.
Joe went over to him...
👦🏼Alfie...
Silence
👦🏼Alf...
Nothing happened...
I started panicking. Is he dead? Is he unconscious? Did I cause this?
👱🏻‍♀️JOE!! MY TABLETS!!!
Joe ran over to my bed table and unzipped a bag. He rushingly emptied the bags contents over the table and opened a pack of tablets. He gave it to me and I swallowed it, sobbing.
👦🏼Calm down.
Alfie's view.
I awoke in a chair to see Zoe sobbing and Joe passing her a tablet. What had happened. I turned at looked at them. Had I gone unconscious. I think I'd fainted and Zoe had a panic attack. I got up and ran to Zoe.
👦🏻 I'm so sorry. I... I fainted... seeing you like this... I'm sorry it's all my fault.
I hugged her and Joe and sobbed into her neck.
Knock knock
I walked to the door and opened it to see the nurse.
👱🏿‍♀️hi... I forgot to tell you... Zoe is allowed to leave.
👦🏼👦🏻thanks
We chose not to tell the nurse about what had happened and just worry about Zoe.

A/N
So I hope you like my knee emoji thing. I think I am going back to how I used to write but tell me what you think. I hope your enjoying the story. Thank you.
For any suggestions on who to add to the story comment below and I shall try to add as many as I can.
-daisy! <3