I cant just leave him!

Joeys POV
I just got on the train for the hotel. I had butterflies in my stomach. I really can't do this...  the family reunion is tomorrow and I don't have Daniel to protect me. I suddenly jolted forward with my bag and she stopped at my station. I stood up with my bag and timidly stepped off the train and slowly walked out of the station. Only when the cold air stung my face did I realise everything that was going to happen. As tears slowly and quietly fell down my face I walked to my hotel, checked in and went to sleep. It was 3am.
Daniels POV
I bolted up right panting. I had fallen asleep. It was 8am. Then o remember. Joey was going to the family reunion today alone. I panicked! He can't do it alone! He'll never be able to I need to help him. I suddenly felt full of energy. I jumped out of bed and packed a bag. Half an hour later I had packed so I ran into my sisters room and told her everything.
Daniel! You can't just leave to see him! I thought you broke up!
We did but I can't just leave him to die!
Ok then Daniel you'll have to hurry if your going to make it to the reunion in time!
Ok bye sis!
I grabbed my bag, scrawled a note for my parents to tell them where I was going and left....
joeys POV
10am-
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Be--
I turned in his bead realising what I was doing today. I wished Daniel was here... I got up and put on my new jacket with a white shirt and ripped jeans. I grabbed my phone and tweeted that I won't post today then I left my hotel room feeling sick. I felt my entire body shaking.
I slowly walked across the road and 2 blocks down until I was facing the hall we were meeting in. I opened to door and stepped in to see my entire family frown at the sight of me apart from aunt Sarah and SOPHIA!
Sophia!!!
Joey!
I hugged her then aunt Sarah and we started taking about how my uncle couldn't make it when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see two envious red eyes.
J-Joey as-aunt Sarah jd-joeys dad       D-Daniel
Jd-WHY ARE YOU HERE?
As-I invited him as he is family and your son!
Jd- this faggot isn't a son of mine!
My dad went to punch me but I blocked him.
Jd-DONT YOU DARE BLOCK ME AS YOU ARE WORTH ALL THIS PAIN!
Now my entire family was watching and all but 2 were happy with it!
As-DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!
J-LEAVE ME ALONE YOU B----
He punched me in the stomach so I fell to the floor. I felt eyes staring at me. Suddenly the door burst open and Daniel came running in.
He turned and looked at me in pain on the floor and ran over.
Jd-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!
D-IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST STAY AWAY FROM JOEY! HURT NE INSTEAD BIT DONT LAY A FINGER ON HIM!
J-No Daniel just go... run... hide!
I could hardly speak.
Jd-Daniel hey... how about you GET OUT AND LEAVE ME WITH MY DICK OF A SON.
He shoved Daniel to the floor headfirst and I saw Daniels head was bleeding then immense pain. My own dad was kicking me.
D-GET OFF HIM!
Daniel ran over to me and held me in a tight hug. I touched him head were he'd cut it then whisper in his ear...
J-run babe... don't turn back... forget me I want you safe
Jd-I WARNED YOU!
He pushed Daniel off me and slid him to the side of the room. He did t get hurt from that. Then my dad picked me up by my neck and held me against the wall.
Jd- I should have killed you a long time ago you slutty gay faggot!
He threw me to the ground and grabbed a wine bottle off the table. Daniel ran over to me but too late... the bottle collided with my head...