BEACH & COURTNEY

Aimee's POV
My mom has off today which is AMAZING! We were just getting ready to go to the beach with the Lynch's.

"Mom! I have to go over to Rydel's so I could burrow a bathing suit!" I say, running down the stairs with my cover up that I'm going to wear over my bathing suit.

"Okay sweetie!" She says, throwing some sun tan oil, baby oil, and sunscreen into the beach bag with our towels.

I smiled and ran next door to see Ross and the boys putting surf boards into the van. "Hey Aimee! Rydel's in her room waiting for you!" Ross says, helping Ryland carry the surf boards.

I was about to run inside until I stopped myself. "How are you doing? You know? From yesterday"

He grins. "I'm doing good. Thanks for being there for me"

"No problem. You were there for me when my boyfriend cheated on me so I had to be there for you. So, did you two break up?" I asked, looking at him curious.

"Not yet! I'm going to break up with her after we get home from the beach!" He smiled. I nod running into the house.

"I'M HERE RYDEL!" I yelled from downstairs. I ran upstairs to her room and she smiled.

She smiled and threw a bathing suit at me after I locked the door. I give it one look and laughed. "I'm not wearing this Rydel!"

"What?! Why?!" She complaint.

I rolled my eyes as always. "It's a bikini and I'm not wearing a bikini! I'm fat!"

"No you're no Aimee!" She says, rolling her eyes. "Besides, Ross would like it!" She added, smirking. "HELL YEAH I WOULD!" Ross yelled, from outside of the door. We then hear feet walking away.

I looked back over at Rydel. "For Christ sake Rydel! I don't like Ross!! Stop trying to get us together!"

"No Raimee?" She asked, making a upset doggy face.

"No Raimee" I say, changing into the bathing suit she gave me.

I looked into the mirror to see that my boobs popped out a lot more and half of my butt cheeks were hanging out to

"What the....seriously Rydel!" I say, looking at her to see that she has already changed. She smiled nodding.

I then put a long shirt on over my bathing suit that said "Salty hair, coconut oil, big waves, hot sun"

"GIRLS! WE'RE LEAVING!" Stormie yelled, from downstairs. "I can't believe you're making me wear this bathing suit!" I say, as walked downstairs.

She just smiled and we all jump into the van.

AT THE BEACH
We just found a spot on the beach. We laid everything onto the sand and I looked over at the big blue waves. Another thing you should know about me is I love beaches! I also love the sound of waves!

I take my cover up off and all of the boys except Connor stared at me. "Yes! I get it! I'm fat" I say, covering my stomach. "You're not fat! That bathing suit looks good on you!" Ryland says. His hair was still red.

Ross takes his shirt off and I quickly turned to Rydel so I wouldn't see his abs. "Lets go in the water!" I say, grabbing Rydel's arm and dragging her to the water.

She laughed. "Jeez Aimee!"

I smiled and we played in the water for a little bit. I looked over at Ross to see him laying on the beach chair frowning. I sighed and looked over at Rydel.

"He's not having a good time but I'm going to make him have a good time!" I say, running out of the water. I ran up to our things and got a sand bucket.

I run up to the water again and filled it up. I smirked at Rydel and I slowly walk up to Ross. I giggle and just dumped the freezing salt water onto Ross.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled, jumping up. I let more giggles escape my mouth and he looked at me with a mad face.

"You looked like you weren't having fun so I decided to make you fun!" I say, innocently and he rolled his eyes.

"Wanna come in the water with me?" I grinned.

"No!" He says, about to sit back down. "TOO BAD!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the water. We heard our parents laughing over at the blanket.

Me and Rydel threw Ross into the waves and he swam up to the surface. I smiled and all three of us had a splashing fit until someone interrupted us.

"Hey baby!" The girl said to Ross. She had a huge smile on her face. "Hey Delly!" She added.

I looked at Rydel and she rolled her eyes. "Oh. Hey Court!" Ross says, looking down. I'm guessing that she's his girlfriend, Courtney.

"You know what?! I can't do this anymore! Courtney, I have to talk to you" Ross says, walking out of the water with Courtney. "Woah! What happened?" Riker asked, swimming over to us.

"I think Ross is going to break up with Courtney!" Rydel smirked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and splashed her.
------------------------------------------------------
CAN I GET 4 COMMENTS THAN I'LL UPDATE TODAY AGAIN?!