YOU OKAY & EAVESDROPPING

Aimee's POV
We were just hanging out with the Lynch's. My mom had work again...of course. I hate she has to work all of the time. I barely see her anymore.

I couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had. What if Mark really is my dad? I couldn't stop staring at him. "Um...Aimee, are you okay?" Stormie asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No. Can I talk to you Stormie?" I asked.

She grinned. "Of course sweetie. Lets go upstairs to my room"

"Don't you dare ask her Aimee. It's not true!" Connor says. I just ignored him and followed Stormie up to her room. She closed the door and sat on her bed.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned. "Um, no. I don't think so. Do I look like Mark? Like do I have his hair, eyes, or anything?" I asked.

She laughed. "No. Why?"

"Last night I had a dream. It was about me finding out my birth father and he was Mark" I say, nervously playing with my fingers.

"Aimee, Mark is not your birth father! Besides, you two don't even look alike" She says.

I just nodded and she hugged me. "If you ever need anyone I'll be here for you! I'll be here for you if your mother decides to tell you about your birth father!"

I smiled. "Can you at least answer one question?"

"Depends on what it is" She says. "Was my birth father that bad?" I asked, curious. I wanna know about him.

"Um...that's not right of me to tell you but yes he was that bad"

"And how would you know that?" I asked. "That's complicated!" She said. I just nod and opened the door to see Ross walking towards me.

"You seriously thought my dad was your birth father?" Ross chuckled. "WHAT THE FUDGE ROSS?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATION!!" I yelled, stomping away annoyed with Ross.

"What happened?" Rydel asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Your fudging brother won't stop eavesdropping"

She laughed. "Ross?"

I just nod and Ross walked into the living room. "Ross, you seriously need to stop eavesdropping. It's getting ridiculous and Aimee won't EVER like you if you keep doing that!" Rydel says. Of course Rydel had to include something like that.

"She doesn't like me now so what's the point? She probably wouldn't ever like me" Ross says, sounding upset. "I could've changed my mind but you're probably right. I wouldn't change my mind!" I say. What? It's the truth.
------------------------------------------------------
CAN I GET 4 COMMENTS THAN I'LL UPDATE TODAY?! (At least comments from 2 different people if that's possible)