IT'S LEANNA & THE STORY

Aimee's POV
"L-Leanna?" I stuttered, staring blankly at her. This has to be a dream! Leanna's dead! Isn't she?! She looked at Ross and starts to breathe heavily. "S-Stay away from me!" She cried, backing up scared. Ross was so confused.

"That's Ross, my boyfriend. But you can't be here! It's not safe for you! Riker lives next door!" I say, grabbing her arm and pulling her into my house closing the door shut.

"Why do you look like Riker?" She asked, looking up at Ross and Ross looks at me not knowing what to do. "Riker is....Ross's brother" I say. I was hesitating on weather or not I should tell her.

"But Ross isn't anything like Riker!" I quickly added, and she nods. She had dirt all over her face, body, and clothes. She looks like she hasn't slept for years. She looks like she didn't even take a shower for years.

"Come here. Sit down" I say, taking her into the living room and letting her sit on the couch. Connor walks down with Bryan. "He-woah!" He says, his eyes widened as he sees the girl that's sitting on the couch.

Leanna gives a gentle warming smile. "Hey. Who's this?" Bryan smiled. "This is....Leanna" I say.

"Oh he-wait you mean, Leanna? As the dead friend?" He asked, realizing what I had just said. I nod looking at Leanna. "Leanna what happened? We thought you were dead all these years?" My mom asked, as we all sat down.

The girls were still upstairs so it was all good. "Well, it started off me and Riker dated. We had like a 6 year difference. I wanted to break up with him so bad but I was scared to because he kept threatening me that if I ever left him that he'd burn me to death so I had no choice but stay with him. My family never wanted me to date him in the first place and I should've listened to them. Well, we dated for a few months, then he made me run away. I wasn't planning on running away. I didn't even want to, but he forced me to. We ran away to some farm that Riker found. Riker didn't stay there with me but he locked me up in one of the barns they had so I couldn't get away. He wanted to keep going back home so his family didn't suspect anything. That's when I went missing for a month. He also rapped me and after a few weeks I realized I was pregnant. As the days continued, I tried my hardest to escape. I tried calling the cops but I had no cell service and Riker took my phone when he found out. One day, I unlocked the barn and I tried to make a run for it but Riker was too fast for me. He hit me in the back of my head with a baseball bat and the next thing I knew is that I was buried in the ground. Riker left me in the ground and he never came back. I reached my hand up out of the ground and tried digging myself out but nothing was working. That was until someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the ground. I saw the person but I didn't know who it was. I barely remember what he looked like but I know that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be alive. After that, I've actually ran away for good by myself. I went to the hospital somewhere far away that didn't know who I was so I couldn't get found. I went to check on the baby and that's when I found out. I lost the baby. I had no money. I had no where to stay. But I was for sure, wouldn't be coming back because I was terrified. Terrified of Riker. He tried killing me and I had no idea what to do. So I've disappeared for years after that. No one found me after that. But something told me to come to this house like 2 months ago so I did just that. It took me 2 months to walk here. I was so cold. I had nothing. I didn't have a shelter. I didn't even have anyone by myself" Leanna says.

By now, she was full on crying. I was even crying. I hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe Riker would try killing you but I know Aimee never forgot about you. You were always on her mind and she told us plenty of great stories about you two. You sure have a good friend there Leanna" Ross smiled, looking at both of us. "I sure do and I can't imagine my life without her!" Leanna smiles, holding me tighter.

"You should call your mom" my mom says, and Leanna sighs. "Can I tomorrow? I just need to relax" Leanna asked, and my mom nods smiling. We let her take a shower and we made her something to eat.
----------------------------------------------------------
10 comments = another update