RIKER & SCARED

Aimee's POV
I opened it seeing the person I least expected to see. Ryland grabbed Leanna's hand and quickly ran in the bathroom with her before Riker could see her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Mark asked, trying not to yell but you could see how angry he is. I hugged Ross, terrified obviously. After all he did, who wouldn't be scared.

"How'd you get out of jail?!" Stormie asked scared. "They let me out!" Riker smiled, walking towards me. "Aim...." he starts but I cut him off.

"S-Stay away from me!" I say, backing away. I had the baby as well so I was trying to be careful. "You better stay the fuck away from my daughter and Leanna!" Bryan snapped pushing Riker away from me.

"It's okay baby!" Ross whispered in my ear, giving me a gentle kiss on the head. "Please just listen!" Riker begged. A door opened and Leanna slowly walks out with Ryland behind her.

"Just please hear me out. I wanna apologize for everything. I never thought this would happen. I didn't expect this to happen. I didn't even think you guys would find out about Leanna but you did. I'm sorry. Just please forgive me. I regret it all and I promise I'd never do anything like this again. Just please. I beg you. Leanna I'm sorry. I know you probably won't ever forgive me and I don't blame you but just know that I'll never do anything to hurt you again" Riker says, and we all give each other looks not knowing what to do until Leanna spoke up. She reached her hand out to Riker grabbing his hand.

"It's okay Riker. I forgive you!" She says, with a shaky voice. You could tell she was nervous and I don't blame her. That's why everyone loved Leanna. She always gave people another chance no matter what they did. And for her to forgive Riker, that's incredible and brave of her. I could never have the confidence she has. I wish I did but I don't.

Leanna gave him a hug and he pulled away looking at everyone else waiting for a response. "Welcome back to the family!" Stormie smiled, hugging him and I looked at Ross. We all decided to give him a chance no matter how scary it was for us.

Ross sat down on the chair and I sat on his lap still holding Alison. "Wanna feed her?" My mom asked, and I smiled nodding. "Babe, can you please make a bottle?" My mom asked, politely.

Bryan makes me a bottle and I start feeding Alison. They decided to feed her formula instead of breast milk. "I can't wait till we have our own child" Ross whispered in my ear and I smiled looking at him.

I looked over at Leanna to see her and Ryland talking. Ooooooh, there's going to be a new couple soon. I just laughed at myself and finished feeding Alison. Bryan took the bottle and I just sat there holding Alison.

Riker came and sat next to me and I slowly moved a little. Do you blame me? After what he did. He nearly killed Leanna so of course I'm going to be afraid.

He let out a big sigh and I looked down slowly grabbing his hand no matter how bad I was shaking. He smiled looking at me as I looked down not showing any emotion.

Ross puts a hand on my thigh giving me the "I'll protect if he tries something" face. I couldn't help but smile. I leaned in and kissed him softly but passionately.

"Ewwww! Aimee has cooties!" Crystal says, running over to Bryan and I laughed. "I know she does" Bryan says, making a disgusting face. He was obviously playing around so we just laughed.

Alison started crying, so Bryan took her and and decided to change her. "I'll be right back. I'm going on a walk. Aimee come with me" Ross says, getting up. Before I could say anything, he pulled me out of the room so I really didn't have a option. I had to go with him but I don't mind I guess. He pulled me into a different room for privacy. He closed the door so no one would hear us or anything.

"You okay?" He asked, and I looked at him with confuse eyes. "Yea. Why?" I asked.

"Because you haven't really said anything since Riker came and I could tell you're tensed up. That's one of the reason I pulled you out of the room so you could calm down" he says and I sighed.

"It's scary having Riker back and think about it. Did they really let him out of jail or did he escape? It doesn't make sense. Why would they let him out. He nearly killed someone!!" I say, crying. Ross pulled me into a big hug and comforted me. "It's scary Ross. I'm scared" I cried into his chest.

"Look at me" he says pulling away, grabbing my face making me look at him. "I will not let him hurt you or Leanna or your family. I'll protect you with whatever I have and if that means getting myself killed then fine. Just as long as your safe. You'll never be alone Aimee. You have your family, me, and my family and we won't let him hurt you but our biggest thing we have to do, is keep a eye on Leanna. We cannot leave her alone especially after Riker tried killing her. Okay?" Ross says, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

I smiled and nod. "How'd I get so lucky to have someone like you in my life?" I asked. "Don't ask questions. Just kiss me" He smiled, and I kissed him nice and hard but with passionate.
————————————————————————-
Can I get 10 comments for another update??