WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE & MESSED HIM UP

Ross's POV
I looked up to see Ryland and Riker run in. "Is Aimee okay?" He panicked.

"We don't know!" My mom says, hugging Aimee's mom. Riker looked at us blankly. "You haven't heard anything yet?"

"No!" I say, my eyes getting watery. I rubbed them trying not to let a tear slip. "It's okay bro!" Riker says, hugging me and I just burst out into sobs as my older brother comforted me.

"Do you think it has something to do with that car accident she got into?" Rocky suggested.

"Rocky, that happened like a few years ago. It wouldn't be something about the c-" my dad started to say but Aimee's mom cut him off.

"Actually, it might've had something to do with the accident. I know this'll sound crazy but Aimee would constantly pass out because of that accident. But this one was serious. It looked like she could've had a seizure or something!" She says.

We were just talking about what happened to Aimee until we saw someone we didn't think we would see.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked pissed. It was Aimee's father.

"Here to see my daughter!" He laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! AIMEE'S IN HERE BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING ASS!" I yelled.

"Please be quiet in the waiting room" a nurse says.

I rolled my eyes. "How was this my fault!" He laughed

"Aimee has been passing out and having flashbacks. Flashbacks of you!" I say, trying not to yell. He laughed.

"Get the hell out before I mess up your fucking dick!" I say, in between gritted teeth. He went to punch me but I ducked and punched him in the guts.

I then kicked him right his dick nice and hard. He fell down to the floor and I just kept kicking him there. My mom and dad eventually pulled me away as the nurses rolled him out of here. My face was bright red because of how angry I got.

"Damn bro! You messed his mac and cheese up!" Rocky says, proudly giving me a pat on the back.

That made me calm down and we all laughed. "Mac and cheese?" Rydel laughs wiping away her dried tears. "Yea. It's a better word than a dick!" He smiled. We all just laughed.