DON'T LEAVE & I LOVE YOU

Ross's POV
We slowly walked into Aimee's hospital room terrified to see what she looked like. I was the first one to go into her room and I cried. I hate seeing her like this. I love seeing happy and weird.

I pulled a chair up to her bed and sat down. I grabbed her hand and quietly cried to myself. "Please make it Aimee. I love you and I can't lose the person that I love the most" I whispered not only to myself but also to Aimee.

I felt a hand on my back and I saw Riker. He looks down at me giving me a sad smile. "It'll be okay Ross" he says.

"How will it be okay Riker?! Look at her! She's dying! I did this to her!" I cried harder. "No you didn't Ross! She's not dying yet! Think positive. Not negative!" He says, bending down to my height since I was sitting.

"I hate Rydel so much" I say. He nods agreeing. "Ross, you look tired. You should go home" Jess says. "No. I'm not going home!"

"What about this. I'll give you my house keys and you could stay at my house, okay? You need to rest and come back later" she says, handing me the keys. I just nod and wiped my tears away.

"What about you guys go too. Make sure Ross is okay" she told Connor and Riker. They nod. "Text me when you're home and if you need anything" she says. Connor gives her a kiss goodbye and we leave.

April's POV
"Is Aimee going to be okay?" I asked, obviously crying. "Yea she will" Dad says, picking up Crystal. "It'll be okay girls. Do you guys want anything to eat?" Dad asked.

"Yea! I want cookies!" Crystal says. I nod agreeing with Crystal. He looks down at Jess.

"I'm not hungry" she says, sadly. I frowned. "Okay. Let's go girls" dad says, grabbing my hands. "You could leave them with me. I'll watch them!" Jess says. I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!" She smiled. "Okay. I'll be back soon" he says, giving Jess a gentle kiss. He puts Crystal on the floor and he leaves.

"Hey girls! Wanna play Simon says?" Jess asked, wiping her tears away. "YEA" We all yelled excited. She laughed. We get in our positions and start the game.

"You guys know how play?" She asked. We nod laughing.

"Okay. Simon says touch your head!" She says. We both did it.

"Simon says touch your knees!"

"Simon says touch your feet!"

"Simon says do jumping jacks!"

"STOP!" She yelled, and Crystal stopped but I continued. "Oh! Crystal lost!" Jess says, tickling Crystal. I laughed as dad watched us through the doorway. I smiled as he started walking towards us with our snacks.